Wim Mertens - Sin Embargo album flac
- Composed By, Arranged By, Guitar – Wim Mertens
- Design – Benoît Hennebert
- Edited By [Digital] – Alan Ward
- Engineer – Stephan Kraemer
Notes℗ 1997, 2008 Usura under exclusive licence to EMI Music Belgium
© 1997, 2008 Usura under exclusive licence to EMI Music Belgium
Manufactured and printed in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099952 160226
- Label Code: LC 0542
- Rights Society: SRDM/BIEM
- Matrix / Runout: WWW.MEDIAMOTION.COM 5216022 @ 1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LW03
- Mould SID Code: IFPI AAHT2
|TWI 1050||Wim Mertens||Sin Embargo (CD, Album)||Les Disques Du Crépuscule||TWI 1050||Belgium||1997|
|WMM 1097||Wim Mertens||Sin Embargo (CD, Album, RE)||Wim Mertens Music, Usura Music||WMM 1097||Belgium||2016|
Listen free to Wim Mertens – Sin Embargo (The Line, The Ruler and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Wim Mertens (born 14 May 1953) is a Flemish Belgian composer, countertenor vocalist, pianist, guitarist, and musicologist. Mertens was born in Neerpelt, Belgium. He studied social and political science at the University of Leuven (graduating in 1975) and musicology at Ghent University; he also studied music theory and piano at the Ghent Conservatory and the Royal Conservatory of Brussels.
Wim Mertens – Sin Embargo. Label: Les Disques Du Crépuscule – TWI 1050. Engineer – Stephan Kraemer. Guitar, Composed By, Performer, Producer – Wim Mertens.
Wim Mertens - guitar.
Listen to Sin Embargo now. Listen to Sin Embargo in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
1. (00:01:56) Wim Mertens - The line. 2. (00:07:10) Wim Mertens - The ruler. 3. (00:09:10) Wim Mertens - The rythm. 4. (00:02:53) Wim Mertens - The way. 5. (00:04:01) Wim Mertens - The same. 6. (00:09:18) Wim Mertens - The date. 7. (00:03:12) Wim Mertens - The sense.
Songs in album Wim Mertens - Best Of Wim Mertens (1997). 1. Struggle For Pleasure.
Album: Sin Embargo, 2014. com/aminozuur Wim Mertens - When The Line Grows Thick. Wim mertens the bomb!! YouTube converted this baby from 16:9 to 2:. .why ?? Can somebody tell me how to get it to widescreen ?