Danny James - Pear album flac
|9||(That's Not) The Plan|
|10||Without Reluctance (Reprise)|
- Artwork, Layout – Julien Di Giorgio
- Backing Vocals – Joel Robinow
- Drums – Mick Fleury (tracks: , (tracks: A2, B3, B4)), Valentino
- Guitar – David Velvet (tracks: (tracks: A2, B3, B4))
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Shea Rock (tracks: (tracks: A2, B3, B4))
- Guitar, Bass, Keyboards, Percussion, Backing Vocals, Drums – Michael Louis
- Harmonica – Daddy Long Legs (tracks: (tracks: B3))
- Mastered By – Patrick Haight
- Producer – Shea Rock (tracks: (tracks: A2, B3, B4))
- Producer, Arranged By – Michael Louis (tracks: (tracks: A1, A3 to A5, B1, B2, B5))
- Recorded By – Bedrock , Bond Bergland, Jason Moss, Matt Kelley, Shea Rock
- Rhythm Guitar – General Luau
- Vocals, Bass, Keyboards – Danny James
- Written-By – Danny James
NotesApproximatly 200 Cassettes made, Hand drawn Labels and Aliens on the cassette, Alternative Illustration and Layout was made specially for this release
The background to the remarkable album and its creator(s),.
Shop Vinyl and CDs and complete your Danny James collection.
Danny James - Tight Lipped off the album, Pear. Danny James Etc. Альбом. Redeye Distribution (от лица компании "Burger Records"); ASCAP.
Danny James and PEAR's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
Danny James (7). Pear (Cass, Album, Ltd, RE). Burger Records. Pear (CD, Album). Burger Records, Two Over Ten Music. Danny James (7). Pear (LP, Ltd).
Cassette - Burger Records 030CS). You might well expect something interesting when the keyboard man with the Cuts drops a solo album, but it's a fair bet that Danny James' solo debut Pear doesn't sound the way you'd expect - largely because this album has so much going on at once. Pear is both good fun and an ambitious bit of indie record-making, a glorious mélange of smart pop, muscular rock & roll, and '70s-style R&B, fortified with an understated wit and a production sense that's polished without robbing this music of its sweat and soul.
Danny James, Oakland, California.
Danny James & PEAR reinvent the 70's pop song format by combining it with the best elements of funk and electro. Seriously, this sounds like the goddamn Beatles-it’s ridiculous. Danny’s got a sweet voice with an Oakland tinge to it.