Miles Davis - Big Fun album flac
|2-1||Go Ahead John||28:27|
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – EM-DEE Music Inc.
- Bass – Dave Holland (tracks: 2-1, 2-2), Michael Henderson (tracks: 1-2), Ron Carter (tracks: 1-1)
- Bass [Fender] – Harvey Brooks (tracks: 1-1, 2-2)
- Clarinet – Bennie Maupin (tracks: 1-1, 1-2, 2-2)
- Drums – Al Foster (tracks: 1-2), Billy Cobham (tracks: 1-1, 2-2), Billy Hart (tracks: 1-2), Jack DeJohnette (tracks: 2-1, 2-2)
- Electric Guitar – John McLaughlin (tracks: 1-1, 2-1)
- Electric Piano – Chick Corea (tracks: 1-1, 2-1), Herbie Hancock (tracks: 1-1), Joe Zawinul (tracks: 2-2)
- Flute – Bennie Maupin (tracks: 1-2), Sonny Fortune (tracks: 1-2)
- Liner Notes – 成田正*
- Organ [Farfisa] – Joe Zawinul (tracks: 2-2)
- Percussion – Airto Moreira (tracks: 1-1, 2-2)
- Percussion [African] – James Mtume (tracks: 1-2)
- Piano – Harold "Ivory" Williams (tracks: 1-2), Lonnie Smith (tracks: 1-2)
- Saxophone – Carlos Garnett (tracks: 1-2), Sonny Fortune (tracks: 1-2), Steve Grossman (tracks: 2-1), Wayne Shorter (tracks: 2-2)
- Sitar [Electric] – Bihari Sharma (tracks: 1-1), Khalil Balakrishna (tracks: 1-1, 2-2)
- Soprano Saxophone – Steve Grossman (tracks: 1-1)
- Tabla – Badal Roy (tracks: 1-2)
NotesComes in gatefold mini LP replica with OBI & Japanese insert.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 4988009932194
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): PUA-554 2
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI L274
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): PUA-555 1
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI L275
- Mould SID Code (CD1 & CD2): IFPI 4527
- Other (CD1 Individual Cat.#): SRCS 9321
- Other (CD2 Individual Cat.#): SRCS 9322
- Rights Society: JASRAC
|PG 32866||Miles Davis||Big Fun (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Columbia||PG 32866||US||1974|
|C2K 63973, 0639732000||Miles Davis||Big Fun (2xCD, Album, RE, RM)||Columbia, Legacy, Columbia, Legacy||C2K 63973, 0639732000||Europe||2000|
|S 88024, CBS S 88024, CBS 88024||Miles Davis||Big Fun (2xLP, Album)||CBS, CBS, CBS||S 88024, CBS S 88024, CBS 88024||Europe||1974|
|COL 489776 2||Miles Davis||Big Fun (2xCD, Album, RE)||Columbia||COL 489776 2||Europe||Unknown|
|36AP 1779~80||Miles Davis||Big Fun (2xLP, Album)||CBS/Sony||36AP 1779~80||Japan||1974|
Big Fun. Авторы текста и музыки. SME (от лица компании "Columbia"); BMI - Broadcast Music In. LatinAutor, UMPG Publishing, AMRA, Rumblefish (Publishing), Kobalt Music Publishing" и другие авторские общества (3).
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Miles Davis.
Miles Davis Full Album скачать в mp3 на телефон(Android, Iphone) или слушайте песню Miles Davis - Birth of the Cool, Miles Davis - Bitches Brew, Miles Davis - 1986 - Tutu.
Big Fun is a compilation album by American jazz musician Miles Davis. It was released by Columbia Records on April 19, 1974, and compiled recordings Davis had made in sessions between 1969 and 1972. Largely ignored in 1974, it was reissued on August 1, 2000, by Columbia and Legacy Records with additional material, which led to a critical reevaluation. Big Fun presents music from three different phases of Miles Davis's early-seventies "electric" period.
Despite the presence of classic tracks like Joe Zawinul's "Great Expectations," Big Fun feels like the compendium of sources it is. These tracks are all outtakes from other sessions, most notably Bitches Brew, On the Corner, and others. The other element is that many of these tracks appeared in different versions elsewhere. That is not to say the album should be dismissed
Big Fun, released in 1974 with a cover by Corky McCoy, the same illustrator who designed On The Corner, creates a relatively confused sense of chronology. It is, in fact, a collection of unreleased tracks with highly contrasting aesthetics, recorded between 1969 and 1972, which nonetheless presents a rather coherent overview of this period
Miles Davis, Big Fun, 09/12 – Lonely Fire (part 1). 6:34. Miles Davis – Big Fun/Holly-wuud. Miles Davis - Big Fun (side 2) – Ife -1/2. Miles Davis, Big Fun, 10/12 – Lonely Fire (part 2). 7:33. Miles Davis - Big Fun (side 1) – Great Expectations Mulher Laranja -1/3. Miles Davis, Big Fun, 11/12 – The Little Blue Frog. Miles Davis Full Album – Pt. 1 Big Fun 1974. Miles Davis (Big Fun, 1969-74) – 8. Yaphet. Miles Davis – 1974 - Big Fun CD2. 2:32. Miles Davis – Big Fun. 11:52. Miles Davis, Big Fun, 07/12 – Go Ahead John (part 1). 48:59. Miles Davis – 1974 - Big Fun CD1. 9:34. Miles Davis - Big Fun (side 4) – Lonely Fire -2/2. 10:52. Miles Davis - Big Fun (side 2) – Ife -2/2. Miles Davis – Lonely fire (Big Fun, 1969). Miles Davis, Big Fun, 08/12 – Go Ahead John (part 2). 21:35.
Big fun. 2LP. Gf. Originally released in 1974,Big Funpresents music from three different phases of Miles Davis's early-seventies "electric" period. Sides one and four ("Great Expectations" and "Lonely Fire") were recorded three months after theBitches Brewsessions and incorporate sitar, tambura, tabla, and other Indian instruments. Featuring Herbie Hancock, John McLaughlin, Lonnie Liston Smith, Chick Corea, Wayne Shorter, Joe Zawinul and many others.
Catch) - Big Fun Album par . Big Fun - For the Miles Davis album, see Big Fun (album) : For the Inner City album and single, see Paradise (Inner City album) : For the fictional band of the same name, see Heathers Infobox Album Name A Pocketful of Dreams Type studio Artist Bi.