Various - Hut Recordings 1991-2001 album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Smashing Pumpkins*||I Am One
Producer – Billy Corgan, Butch VigWritten-By – Billy Corgan, James Iha
Producer – Dave AndersonWritten-By – David Gray
|3||–The Auteurs||Lenny Valentino
Producer – Luke Haines, Phil VinallWritten-By – Luke Haines
|4||–McAlmont & Butler||Yes
Producer – Bernard Butler, Mike HedgesWritten-By – Bernard Butler, David McAlmont
Arranged By [Strings] – Owen Morris, Wil MaloneProducer – Owen Morris, The VerveWritten-By – Nick McCabe, Pete Salisbury*, Richard Ashcroft, Simon Jones
|6||–Whale||Hobo Humpin' Slobo Babe
Producer – WhaleWritten-By – Cia Borg*, Gordon Cyrus, Henrik Schyffert
Producer – Brad Wood, Phil VinallWritten-By – Brian Molko, Robert Schultzberg, Stefan Olsdal
|8||–Embrace||All You Good Good People
Orchestrated By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Wil MaloneProducer – YouthWritten-By – McNamara*, McNamara*
|9||–Gomez||Whippin' Piccadilly (Turbo Version)
Producer – GomezWritten-By – Ben Ottewell, Ian Ball, Olly Peacock, Paul Blackburn, Tom Gray
|10||–Hobotalk||Lately More Than Ever
Producer – Ross EdmondWritten-By – Marc Pilley
|11||–Richard Ashcroft||Brave New World
Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Wil MaloneProducer – Chris Potter*, Richard AshcroftWritten-By – Richard Ashcroft
|12||–Crackout||Mr Rabies (Demo)
Producer, Mixed By, Engineer – Julian StandenWritten-By – Steven Eagles
|13||–The Burn*||Facing The Music (Demo)
Written-By – Daniel Davidson*
|14||–The Music||Take The Long Road And Walk It (Original Version)
Producer – Will JacksonWritten-By – The Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Published By – Universal/MCA Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Famous Music Corporation
- Published By – BarBera Music Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Glass Mastered At – EMI UK
- Illustration – Shiv
NotesThis release is glass mastered by EMI UK and is otherwise identical to Hut Recordings 1991-2001 which is glass mastered by EMI Uden.
Issued in a standard jewel case with a transparent tray.
Publishing and phonographic copyright details for each track:
1. Published by Universal/MCA Music Ltd. ℗ 1991 Virgin Records America Inc.
2. Published by Warner Chappell Music Ltd. ℗ 1993 Virgin Records Ltd.
3. Published by Universal Music Publishing Ltd. ℗ 1993 Virgin Records Ltd.
4. Published by Chrysalis Music/Universal Music Publishing Ltd. ℗ 1995 Virgin Records Ltd.
5. Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd. ℗ 1995 Virgin Records Ltd.
6. Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd. ℗ 1995 Virgin Records Ltd.
7. Published by Famous Music Corporation/ASCAP ℗ 1996 Virgin Records Ltd.
8. Published by Warner Chappell Music Ltd. ℗ 1998 Virgin Records Ltd.
9. Published by Warner Chappell Music Ltd. ℗ 1998 Virgin Records Ltd.
10. Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd. ℗ 1999 Virgin Records Ltd.
11. Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd. ℗ 2000 Virgin Records Ltd.
12. Published by Barbera Music Ltd. ℗ 2001 Virgin Records Ltd.
13. Copyright Control ℗ 2001 Virgin Records Ltd.
14. Copyright Control ℗ 2001 Virgin Records Ltd.
Track durations are not shown on the release.
The copyright in this recording is owned by Virgin Records Ltd.
This compilation ℗&© 2001 Virgin Records Ltd.
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (As shown): 7 24381 05922 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 724381059227
- Label Code: LC03098
- Price Code: PM575
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
- Matrix / Runout: 810592 2 . 1:1:3 EMI UK
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L042
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 1410
|CDHUT100||Various||Hut Recordings 1991-2001 (CD, Comp)||Hut Recordings, Virgin||CDHUT100||UK||2001|
|HUTPDLP100||Various||Hut Recordings 1991-2001 (2xLP, Comp)||Hut Recordings||HUTPDLP100||UK||2001|
|HUTPDLP100||Various||Hut Recordings 1991-2001 (2xLP, Comp, Promo)||Hut Recordings||HUTPDLP100||UK||2001|
Hut Recordings 1991 - 2001 - Студийный альбом от Various Artists. В альбом вошло 14 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 01:02:16.
Hut Recordings: 1991-2001. Hut Recordings: 1991-2001 celebrates a decade of the label's existence (well, if you want to get technical, 11 years) in addition to including a small batch of songs from some of their newer, promising acts.
All the great songs and lyrics from the "Hut Recordings: 1991-2001" album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource. Style:MLA Chicago APA. "Hut Recordings: 1991-2001 Album.
Hut Recordings 1991 - 2001. Artists: Various . Label: Hut Recordings . Release Date: 02/07/2001. Various - Hut Recordings 1991 - 2001. Named after the security hut at the entrance to Virgin Records, the owners of the label, Hut Recordings has enjoyed remarkable success throughout a decade, which proved frighteningly tough for many independent record labels. Despite its ownership by Virgin, Hut remains an independant label as it is dis.
Title: HUT RECORDINGS 1991-2001 various artists. 3 brand new from £. 3. Pictures shown are of the actual CD for sale. Presented to the highest standard.
UK. UK 14-track HUT promo double LP, gatefold picture sleeve with innersleeves for each LP. I Am One is the Gish version. Full tracklist: 1. Smashing Pumpkins - I Am The One 2. David Gray - Wisdom 3. The Auteurs - Lenny Valentino 4. McAlmont & Butler - Yes 5. The Verve - History 6. Whale - Hobo Humpin' Slobo Babe 7. Embrace - All You Good Good People 8. Gomez- Whippin' Piccadilly 9. Hobotalk - Lately More Than Ever 10. Richard Ashcroft - Brave New World 11. Crackout - Mr Rabies (Demo) 12. The Burn - Facing The Music (Demo) 14.
MBV’s Loveless album stands, to this day, as shoegaze’s finest album. Kevin Shields shed virtually all collaborative support, played all bass and guitar himself; stitched most of the drumming together from samples of MBV’s drummer; wrote two-thirds of the lyrics; handled most production duties with an array of engineers as back-up. Title track of the band’s second EP, released in early 1991, ‘Morningrise’ is a fair representation of their labours: a blurred soundscape of dark hollows and cresting howls, permanent crescendo, endless peaks, with little way to tease apart voice or instruments for longer than a second or two amid the tumult of peals and roars. Despite releasing three albums, two EPs and a half-dozen single in the early-to-mid nineties to various levels of critical approval, Moose simply never received the acclaim or notice to make them an enduring name.
Unplugged: The Complete 1991 and 2001 Sessions is a 2014 live album from alternative rock band . The album is composed of two performances that the band made on the . television show MTV Unplugged. Among the album's 33 tracks are 11 performances which were not aired on either broadcast.