Loverboy - Get Lucky album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Working For The Weekend||3:39|
|A2||When It's Over
Backing Vocals – Nancy Nash
|A4||Gangs In The Street||4:33|
|B2||It's Your Life||4:03|
|B4||Take Me To The Top||6:10|
- Recorded At – Mushroom Studios, Vancouver
- Mixed At – Little Mountain Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Distributed By – Gramophone Record Co. (Pty.) Ltd.
- Marketed By – Gramophone Record Co. (Pty.) Ltd.
- Printed By – Artone Press
- Bass – Scott Smith
- Cover – John Berg
- Drums – Matt Frenette
- Engineer [Assistant], Mixed By [Little Mountain Sound Studios] – Mike Fraser
- Engineer [Assistant], Recorded By [Mushroom Studios] – Rob Porter
- Engineer, Mixed By [Little Mountain Sound Studios] – Bob Rock
- Engineer, Recorded By [Mushroom Studios] – Keith Stein
- Guitar, Vocals – Paul Dean
- Keyboards – Doug Johnson
- Lead Vocals – Mike Reno
- Management – Bruce Allen , Lou Blair
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Photography By – David Kennedy
- Producer – Bruce Fairbairn, Paul Dean
- Written-By – B. Adams* (tracks: B3), D. Thurlow* (tracks: B1), D. Johnson* (tracks: B2-B4), J. Vallance* (tracks: B3), M. Frenette* (tracks: A1, A3, B2), M. Reno* (tracks: A1-A4, B1-B4), P. Dean*, S. Smith* (tracks: B1, B2)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): AL-39638 ASF-2701
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): BL-37638 ASF-2701
|FC-37638||Loverboy||Get Lucky (LP, Album)||Columbia||FC-37638||Canada||1981|
|CBS 85402||Loverboy||Get Lucky (LP, Album)||CBS||CBS 85402||Israel||1981|
|FC 37638||Loverboy||Get Lucky (LP, Album, Car)||Columbia||FC 37638||US||1981|
|SBP 237 675||Loverboy||Get Lucky (LP, Album)||CBS||SBP 237 675||New Zealand||1981|
|FC 37638||Loverboy||Get Lucky (LP, Album)||Columbia||FC 37638||US||1981|
Here's a track from the 1981 album, Get Lucky by Loverboy. Played on my Technics SL-J2 Linear Tracking Turntable from the early 80's
Loverboy : Get Lucky,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Организация на Яндекс.
Get Lucky is the second album released by the hard rock band Loverboy in 1981. The album reached number 7 on the Billboard 200 album chart, remaining on the chart for over two years, and has sold over 4 million copies in the United States. It featured the singles, "Working for the Weekend," "When It's Over," "Lucky Ones," and "Take Me to the To.
After making a promising start with their self-titled debut, Loverboy hit the big time in 1981 with Get Lucky. This canny combination of AOR hooks and new wave production gloss boasts some memorable radio-ready tunes but isn't as solid an album as its success might lead one to believe.
Album Name Get Lucky. Labels Columbia Records. Produced by Bruce Fairbairn. Members owning this album4. 1. Working for the Weekend. 4. Gangs in the Street.
Is Get Lucky the best album by Loverboy? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. This album At A Glance. Get Lucky by Loverboy (1981) Overall rank: 6,548th. Accolades: Top albums of 1981 (118th). Top albums of the 1980s (1,002nd). Best albums of all time (6,548th).
Despite this, "Get Lucky" managed to break the record for the highest number of plays on the day of its release on this site. When talking about his collaboration with Daft Punk in The Collaborators album, Pharrell Williams refers to the duo as "the robots," often talking about them as though they had come from another planet, yet still able to write "human" music. In their first meet-up, according to Pharrell, when asked what he had been working on he replied that he was "in a Nile Rodgers place" at the time. Children of the '80s will fondly remember "Get Lucky" as the title to the popular Loverboy album featuring the song "Working For The Weekend. They will surely wax nostalgic over the memorable album cover, and may find themselves telling their Daft Punk-loving kids about the days of hairspray and MTV.