Ana Bela Chaves - Carta Branca A Ana Bela Chaves album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
|–Ludwig van Beethoven||Trio Op. 9, N.º 2, Em Ré Maior||(21:13)|
|A2||–||Andante Quasi Allegretto||5:43|
|A5||–Astor Piazzolla||Fuga Nueve
Instrumentation By – Bruno Pizzamiglio
|–Fernando Lopes-Graça||Quatro Peças Em Suite, Para Viola E Piano||(11:02)|
|–Malcolm Arnold||Quarteto Op. 61, Para Oboé E Trio De Cordas||(11:06)|
|B5||–||Allegro Non Troppo||3:47|
|B7||–||Vivace Con Brio||2:56|
- Manufactured By – EMI-Valentim de Carvalho, Música Lda.
- Distributed By – EMI-Valentim de Carvalho, Música Lda.
- Printed By – Gráfica Monumental
- Recorded At – Convento dos Capuchos, Caparica
- Edited At – Estúdios Paço D'Arcos
- Cello – Irene Lima (tracks: A1 to A5, B5 to B7)
- Composed By – Astor Piazzolla (tracks: A5), Fernando Lopes-Graça (tracks: B1 to B4), Ludwig van Beethoven (tracks: A1 to A4), Malcolm Arnold (tracks: B5 to B7)
- Cover – Fátima Rolo Duarte
- Double Bass – Alejandro Erlich-Oliva (tracks: A5)
- Edited By [Digital Editiing] – Miguel Gonçalves
- Executive-Producer – Paulo Gil
- Oboe – Bruno Pizzamiglio (tracks: A5, B5 to B7)
- Photography By [Back Cover] – José Manuel
- Photography By [Cover] – Nuno Calvet
- Piano – Olga Prats (tracks: A5 to B4)
- Recorded By – Fernando Rascão, Hugo Ribeiro
- Viola, Sleeve Notes – Ana Bela Chaves
- Violin – Aníbal Lima (tracks: A1 to A5, B5 to B7)
NotesLive recording at Convento dos Capuchos - Caparica, July 19, 1989
9.º Festival de Música dos Capuchos
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout): 74989871.A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout): 74989871.B1
- Rights Society: SPA
- Other (Pressing Date): 27.10.89
Juca Chaves classic 'Take Me Back To Piaui' was released on 7" by RGE In 1970 and features on his album 'Muito Vivo' from from 1972. Chaves was an active critic of the Brazilian military dictatorship, and like Veloso and Gil, was exiled in the early 1970s, to Portugal and later Italy.
Never miss another show from Anabela Chaves.
Бесплатная доставка по Москве. Оплата при получении. Покупайте! · Скидки и акции · Полный ассортимент · Удобная доставка · Оплата картой
Profile: Portuguese viola player, born 1952 in Lisboa. Ana Bela, Ana-Bela Chaves, Anabela Chaves.
Featured collections. Garden Of Eden Earrings.
Filmography (by Job).
Ana Chaves Bay (Portuguese: Baía de Ana Chaves) is a bay on the northeast coast of São Tomé Island in São Tomé and Príncipe. Forte de São Sebastião, now part of São Sebastião Museum, occupies Ponta São Sebastião.
View the profiles of people named Anabela Chaves.
Rata Blanca is the first album by the Argentine metal band of the same name recorded in 1988 by Polygram. Vocalist Saúl Blanch left the band before recording the album. After his departure, a number of other singers, such as Carlos Perigo and Shito Molina, took his place. Molina was supposed to be the singer in the album, but he left because of a throat illness. As a result, the band, pressed for time, decided to re-recruit Blanch for the recordings.