Souad Massi - Ô Houria (Liberty) album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Tout Reste À Faire
Featuring – Francis Cabrel
|3||Kin Koun Alik Ebaida||4:08|
|6||Une Lettre A...Si H'Med||3:38|
|7||Tout Ce Que J'Aime||3:45|
|10||Stop Pissing Me Off||2:33|
|12||Let Me Be In Peace (One Take Version)
Featuring – Paul Weller
- Distributed By – Dep
- Manufactured By – Universal Music Canada Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – AZ
- Copyright (c) – AZ
- Pressed By – Cinram
- Recorded At – Studio l'Hôpital Éphémère
- Mixed At – Studio l'Hôpital Éphémère
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Accordion – Alexandre Leauthaud* (tracks: 9, 11)
- Acoustic Guitar – Francis Cabrel (tracks: 1, 6, 8, 9), Michel Françoise (tracks: 2 to 7, 11)
- Arranged By – Francis Cabrel, Michel Françoise, Souad Massi
- Artwork – Element-S
- Banjo – Francis Cabrel (tracks: 1), Mehdi Habbad* (tracks: 6)
- Baritone Guitar – Francis Cabrel (tracks: 1)
- Bass – Bernard Paganotti (tracks: 3)
- Bouzouki – Mehdi Habbad* (tracks: 6), Michel Françoise (tracks: 2)
- Classical Guitar – Serge Lopez (tracks: 5)
- Composed By – Hassan Massi (tracks: 9), Michel Françoise (tracks: 2), Paul Weller (tracks: 12)
- Directed By – Francis Cabrel, Michel Françoise
- Double Bass – Bernard Paganotti (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 10)
- Drums – Denis Benarrosh (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 6, 8, 9), Tom Françoise (tracks: 3, 4, 7)
- Electric Guitar – Eric Sauviat (tracks: 8, 9), Michel Françoise (tracks: 1, 3), Souad Massi (tracks: 8)
- Mandolin – Eric Sauviat (tracks: 6)
- Mastered By – Tim Young
- Oud – Medhi Habbad* (tracks: 2, 6)
- Percussion – Denis Benarrosh (tracks: 7)
- Photography By – Thomas Lang
- Piano – Paul Weller (tracks: 12)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Sébastien Bramardi
- Ukulele – Francis Cabrel (tracks: 1)
- Written-By – Francis Cabrel (tracks: 2), Souad Massi (tracks: 2, 9)
- Written-By, Composed By – Michel Françoise (tracks: 4, 7, 11), Souad Massi (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10 to 12)
Notes℗© 2010 AZ, un label Universal Music France
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 602527490991
- Matrix / Runout: 2749099 #101023v20
- Matrix / Runout: MADE IN CANADA 11
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LT40
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6000
|274 910 6||Souad Massi||Ô Houria (CD, Album, Ltd)||AZ||274 910 6||France||2010|
|WRASS277||Souad Massi||Ô Houria (Liberty) (CD, Album)||Wrasse Records||WRASS277||France||2010|
|274 910 6||Souad Massi||Ô Houria (CD, Album + CD, EP + S/Edition, Dig)||AZ||274 910 6||France||2010|
Ô Houria - Liberty" - An exceptional singer, live performer and songwriter, just perfect.
Diğer Souad Massi Eserleri.
Listen free to Souad Massi – Ô Houria Ô Houria (Samira meskina, All Remains To Be Done and more). 12 tracks (). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Houria by Souad Massi appeared on 1 chart for 8 weeks, peaked at in France. View detailed chart stats and album information. co Singles & Albums.
O Houria (اوه حرية "Oh Liberty") is the 2010 fourth album of Souad Massi. All Remains To Be Done -duet with Francis Cabrel. Kin Kohun Alik Ebaida.
Souad Massi – Ô Houria (Liberty). Label: AZ – 2749099. Format: CD, Album, Enhanced. Arranged By – Francis Cabrel, Michel Françoise, Souad Massi. Banjo – Francis Cabrel (tracks: 1), Mehdi Habbad (tracks: 6). Baritone Guitar – Francis Cabrel (tracks: 1). Bass – Bernard Paganotti (tracks: 3). Bouzouki – Mehdi Habbad (tracks: 6), Michel Françoise (tracks: 2). Classical Guitar – Serge Lopez (tracks: 5). Composed By – Hassan Massi (tracks: 9), Michel Françoise (tracks: 2), Paul Weller (tracks: 12). Directed By – Francis Cabrel, Michel Françoise.
The Algerian singer’s fourth studio album is a gutsy work with plenty of attitude, proving that she has what it takes. November 6 2010, 12:01am, The Times. She’s wearing hobnailed boots when once she trod daintily in slippers. With gutsy nods to country (A Letter t. .Si H’Med), blues (Enta Ouzahrek) and rock (the oud-driven All Remains to be Done), plus a healthy bit of punk attitude (Stop Pissing Me Off), the Algerian singer’s fourth studio album has finally convinced this sceptic that she has what it takes
Any written dispatch on Souad Massi is apt to turn up the words "Algerian singer/songwriter" before the reader can grasp that cultural strings have little to do with her appeal. That's unfair, given the lengths to which the self-serious but lithe-voiced performer has gone to establish herself as a citizen of the world. Appropriately for an album called Liberty, she's also writing with a new freedom here. The title track is an earnest celebration, "Une Lettre a Si H'med" a protest against Algeria's subjugation, and "Nacera" is a lament for a battered woman. The stirring mood is maintained on "Tout Reste A Faire", while the ringing melodrama of "Let Me Be In Peace" brings an unexpected duet with Paul Weller.
Souad Massi (سعاد ماسي), born August 23, 1972, is an Algerian Berber singer, songwriter and guitarist. She began her career performing in the Kabyle political rock band Atakor, before leaving the country following a series of death threats. In 1999, Massi performed at the Femmes d'Algerie concert in Paris, which led to a recording contract with Island Records.
Arabic, French and English lyrics grace folk, jazz and pop grooves as Souad Massi indulges her freedom, writes Neil Spencer. Singing in Arabic, French and English, she slips easily between folk song, husky jazz and 60s French pop.