Mink DeVille - Sportin' Life album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||In The Heart Of The City||3:18|
|A2||I Must Be Dreaming||4:22|
Arranged By [Horns] – Greg Smith Rhythm Guitar – Jimmy Johnson
|A5||When You Walk My Way||3:25|
|B1||A Woman's Touch||3:16|
Arranged By [Horns] – Charles Rose
|B3||Little By Little
Arranged By [Horns] – Jim Horn
|B4||There's No Living||3:19|
|B5||Something Beautiful Dying||3:40|
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Recorded At – Muscle Shoals Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Wisseloord Studios
- Mastered At – Atlantic Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Published By – Sanpan Music, Inc.
- Published By – Stazybo Music
- Published By – Catalogue Music, Inc.
- Art Direction – Maximillian
- Backing Vocals – Ava Aldridge, Cindy Richardson, Duncan Cameron, Micro Mini, Willy DeVille
- Band – Bob Curiano, Boris Kinberg, Kenny Margolis, Louis Cortelezzi, Ricky Borgia*, Shawn Murray
- Bass – David Hood
- Co-producer – Duncan Cameron
- Design Concept – Lisa D.
- Drums – Roger Hawkins
- Engineer [Recording Assistant] – Pete Greene
- Engineer [Recording, Mix] – Ronald Prent
- Executive-Producer – Michael Barnett
- Guitar, Cuatro [Quatro] – Duncan Cameron
- Keyboards – Steve "Symphony Sid" Nathan*
- Management – Barnett & Associates, Inc., Michael Barnett
- Mastered By – D.K.*
- Percussion – Boris "Bad-E-Nuff" Kinberg*, Mickey Buckins
- Photography By – Jamie Morgan
- Producer – Willy DeVille
- Sampler [Emulator] – Albert Boekholt
- Saxophone – Harvey Thompson, Jim Horn, Louis Cortelezzi
- Trombone – Charles Rose
- Trumpet – Wayne Jackson
- Written-By – Doc Pomus (tracks: A5, B5), Jerry Harris (tracks: B4), Paul Kaufman (tracks: B4), Willy DeVille (tracks: A1 to B3, B5)
NotesCatalog number 7 81623-1 appears on spine. Catalog number 81623-1 appears on lables, back cover and inner sleeve.
℗ © 1985 Atlantic Recording Corporation
All selections published by Sanpan Music, Inc. ASCAP except
A5, B5 published by Sanpan Music, Inc./Stazybo Music, BMI
B4 published by Catalogue Music, Inc., BMI
Recorded at Muscle Shoals Sound Studios, Sheffield, Alabama.
Mixed at Wisseloord Studios, Hilversum, Holland.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7567-81623-1
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side One): ST-A-855879-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side Two): ST-A-855880-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Side One Etched): ST A 855879 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two Etched): ST A 855880 A
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Both Sides): SRC [logo] ATLANTIC STUDIOS D.K.
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Other (Embossed around center hole side 2): E _ S T
|none||Mink DeVille||Sportin' Life (10xFile, MP3, Album, RE, 320)||Rhino Records , Atlantic||none||US||2009|
|825 776-4||Mink DeVille||Sportin' Life (Cass, Album)||Polydor||825 776-4||Italy||1985|
|825776-1||Mink DeVille||Sportin' Life (LP, Album)||Polydor||825776-1||Greece||1985|
|825 776-1||Mink DeVille||Sportin' Life (LP, Album)||Polydor||825 776-1||Portugal||1985|
|PDS 1 6422||Mink DeVille||Sportin' Life (LP, Album)||Polydor||PDS 1 6422||Canada||1985|
Album · 1984 · 10 Songs. Sportin' Life Mink DeVille.
Mink DeVille, Willy DeVille. WMG, UMG (от лица компании "Polydor"); PEDL, ARESA, Warner Chappell, BMI - Broadcast Music In. Audiam (Publishing)" и другие авторские общества (5). Композиция. WMG, UMG (от лица компании "Polydor"); PEDL, Warner Chappell, Audiam (Publishing)" и другие авторские общества (8).
Mink DeVille's last album, Sportin' Life, was recorded for Polydor in 1985. For this album, DeVille penned two more songs with Doc Pomus ("Something Beautiful Dying" and "When You Walk My Way"). The album was recorded at the Muscle Shoals Sound Studio in Alabama with the Muscle Shoals Rhythm Section, and DeVille and Duncan Cameron producing. The song "Italian Shoes" was a hit in some European countries, but some critics thought the album was overproduced
The Sportin' Life was the final album to bear the Mink DeVille moniker, and its final outing for Atlantic. Produced by Willy, who wrote seven of the album's ten songs and co-wrote two others with the late Doc Pomus, its sound is steeped in mid-'80s studio gloss and compression that often overwhelms quality material.
Band Name Mink Deville. Album Name Sportin' Life. Music StylePunk-Rock. Members owning this album1. 1. In The Heart Of The City. 2. I Must Be Dreaming.
Sportin' Life was recorded in 1985, with all tracks written by Willy Deville and played by a whole new bunch of extraordinary musicians. This album includes the European hit single 'Italian Shoes' and US hit single 'I Must Be Dreaming'. Superbly produced, Deville's songwriting is from the heart and to hear him singing only confirms that. This was to be the last album under the band moniker Mink DeVille, but Willy would continue touring and producing new material under his own name.
Mink DeVille – Sportin' Life. Label: Polydor – 825 776-2. Format: CD, Album, Reissue. Producer – Willy DeVille. Sampler – Albert Boekholt. Saxophone – Harvey Thompson, Jim Horn, Louis Cortelezzi. Trombone – Charles Rose. Trumpet – Wayne Jackson. Written-By – Doc Pomus (tracks: 5, 10), Jerry Harris (3) (tracks: 9), Paul Kaufman (tracks: 9), Willy DeVille (tracks: 1 to 8, 10). Notes.
Album: Sportin' Life. Duration: 35:57 Year: 1985 ? Mink DeVille albums. Where Angels Fear to Tread.
Album by Mink DeVille. When You Walk My Way. A Woman's Touch. There's No Living (Without Your Loving). Something Beautiful Dying. MusicBrainz: Sportin' Life.