The Matt Wates Sextet - Smallbills Garage album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||This Is All I Ask
Written-By – Gordon Jenkins
|7||Surfin' The Net|
|8||I'll Say That Again|
|10||Ballad For Stan Getz|
|11||Waiting For The Dudo|
|12||I Could Be Wrong|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Audio-B Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Audio-B Ltd.
- Recorded At – R.G. Jones Studios
- Mixed At – R.G. Jones Studios
- Mastered At – R.P.M. London
- Alto Saxophone – Matt Wates
- Double Bass, Producer – Malcolm Creese
- Drums, Percussion – Steve Brown
- Engineer – Facundo Rodriguez*
- Grand Piano – John Pearce
- Liner Notes – Peter Vacher
- Mastered By – Robin Springall
- Photography [Photos by] – Richard Smith
- Sleeve [Sleeve Design] – Anthony Oram
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Andy Panayi
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Martin Shaw
- Written-By – Matt Wates (tracks: 1, 3 to 13)
Notes℗ © 1999 Audio-B Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 40999 90032 7
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB02
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 1L07
- Matrix / Runout: ABCD9 RPM 1FS1
full condensed blue highlight denotes album pick.
My Shining Hour by Harold Arlen, arrangement by Matt Gordy Personnel: Steve Huffsteter-trumpet, Rob Lockart-tenor sax, Ido Meshulam-trombone, Sa. .
8tracks offers the best playlists online. Listen to a selection of playlists curated by people who know and love the best the matt wates sextet music.
Matt Wates Sextet - SmallBills Garage CD Martin Shaw/Andy Panayi/John Pearce. Metallica - garage in. 2CD album set. Eur 1. 4.
A Picture of You. Matt Wates, The Matt Wates Sextet.
Cincinnati Pop Blues Singer Songwriter, Nashville Recording Artist . Here’s a little Monday night entertainment. This is one of the tunes on the upcoming album called Daylight Moon. Hope ya dig! Matt Waters.
Matt Darey Nocturnal NEW EPISODES AT mattdarey. Albums from this user.
The Matt Brewer Sextet. Matt Brewer was born April 20, 1983, in Oklahoma City but spent most of his youth in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Born into a musical family, Matt was surrounded.
The Matt Wates Sextet has recorded eleven albums on the Audio-B label. He won the Rising Star award in the 1997 BT British Jazz Awards, and the Matt Wates Sextet won the Best Small Group award in 2001. A truly remarkable young British alto saxophonist" Dave Gelly, Observer. A performer of boundless ability". Ken Rattenbury, Crescendo. The most swinging alto player on both sides of the Atlantic" Duncan Lamont. An incredibly talented musician and composer". In his modest way, Matt Wates is a bit of a phenomenon".