Gackt - Diabolos album flac
- Record Company – Nippon Crown Co., Ltd.
- A&R – Fuminori "Zimon" Terakado*, Takeki Maeda
- Art Direction, Design – Jun Misaki
- Bass – Ju-ken
- Co-producer [Associate Producer] – Chachamaru
- Coordinator [Recording] – Maki Iida
- Crew [Personal Support] – Hosyo "Kaz" Matsuda*, Kunihiko "Siva" Shibahara*, Masami "Lupin XIII" Seki*, Yuji "BTK" Takabatake*
- Drums – Ryu*, Toshiyuki Sugino
- Electronics [Manipulator] – Tsugumichi "ATW" Takagi*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Katsuyuki Abe, Masahiro Shinbo, Yoshinori Adachi
- Executive Producer – Tomonori Sato, You Harada
- Guitar – Chachamaru, You
- Keyboards, Arranged By [Orchestra] – Shusei Tsukamoto
- Management – Chiaki Ishii, Kimiko Ikegami, Maki Jigami, Masakawa Matsumoto, Ryota Yoshitake
- Mastered By – Yoichi Aikawa
- Music By, Lyrics By – Gackt C.*
- Other [Accessories] – H
- Other [Artist Promotion] – Hiroyuki Hagiwara, Hiroyuki Kobayashi
- Other [Darts] – Taka
- Other [Hair, Make Up] – Tamayo Kotake
- Other [Media Promotion] – Aiko Fujii, Hayato Shindo, Kaori Suzuki, Kentaro Shoji, Makoto Kojima, Nobuaki Okamoto, Takahiro Koizumi, Toru Ishiguro, Yuji Takeda
- Other [Model] – Sarah Branch
- Other [Promotion In Korea] – Eun A. Song, Ik Rae Kim, Jae Won Lee, Jong Duk Shin, Mi Young Kim
- Other [Sales Promotion] – Naoya Amamura
- Other [Styling] – H. Naoto, Monkey, Pillers, Rockey
- Photography – Kenji Tsukagoshi
- Producer – Gackt
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Motonari Matsumoto
- Strings – Ittetsu Gen*, Masami Horisawa
- Technician [Drums] – Atsuhiro Murakami, Hiroito Higuchi, Mikito Fukushima
- Technician [Guitar Technical Support] – Caparison, Dean Markley, Itaru Kanno, Takamine
- Technician [Guitar] – Kenji Suzuki, Tadashi "K" Sekikawa*, Tetsuya Yamazaki, Tomohiro Yachimukai
- Voice, Piano – Gackt
NotesCD Outer sleeve is LP size format 31x31cm
Poster size: 20 x 28.5 inches
|CRCP-40120||Gackt||Diabolos (CD, Album)||Dears, Crown||CRCP-40120||Japan||2005|
|220055||Gackt||Diabolos (CD, Album)||Skyhigh, Dears, Crown||220055||Taiwan||2005|
|GSCD-036||Gackt||Diabolos (CD, Album)||Gan-Shin||GSCD-036||Europe||2007|
|JMCD-1129||Gackt||Diabolos (CD, Album)||JVC Music Hong Kong||JMCD-1129||Hong Kong||2005|
Listen free to GACKT – DIABOLOS (Misty, Farewell and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Diabolos is the sixth full-length studio album released by Japanese solo artist Gackt on September 21, 2005 in Japan, and on October 26, 2007, in eighteen countries across Europe. Conceptually, it is a sequel entrant to the "Moon Saga" found in the eighth studio album Last Moon and theatre play Mysteries of Yoshitsune I&II, as well prequel to his third and fourth studio albums, Moon and Crescent, the film Moon Child, and novel Moon Child Requiem.
April 2005, with the release of the album's first single "Black Stone", was the turning point from compilation and unplugged themed albums in 2004 and early 2005, to alternative rock and continuation of "Moon Saga" from the fourth album Crescent in 2003. The name of the album doesn't literally symbolize Latin diabolus, but the darkness in human's heart, which is shown through the characters of the story.
Label: JVC Music Hong Kong – JMCD-1129. Released: 27 Oct 2005. Recorded By, Mixed By – Motonari Matsumoto. Strings – Ittetsu Gen, Masami Horisawa. Technician – Atsuhiro Murakami, Hiroito Higuchi, Mikito Fukushima. Technician – Caparison, Dean Markley, Itaru Kanno, Takamine. Technician – Kenji Suzuki, Tadashi "K" Sekikawa, Tetsuya Yamazaki, Tomohiro Yachimukai. Voice, Piano – Gackt. This is the version released in Hong Kong.
This album has an average beat per minute of 123 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 104/143 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page.
2005/09/21｜CRCP-40120｜3,150円 (tax in). From 2005, the singles "BLACK STONE", "Metamorphoze ~ metamorphose ~", and "Todokanai Ai to Shitteita noni Osaekirezuni Aishitsuzuket. are in this spectacular entertainment album presented by Gackt who continue to present a new view of the world.
Gackt Diabolos download free and listen online. GACKTLiveGackt Live Tour 2005 1. 4 DIABOLOS ~Aien no Shi to Seiya no Namida~CD2 01 Future.
Love Letter - For Korean Dears. Show all albums by GACKT.