Richard Thompson - Amnesia album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Turning Of The Tide||2:57|
|A2||Gypsy Love Songs||6:17|
|A4||Jerusalem On The Jukebox||4:11|
|A5||I Still Dream||5:10|
|B1||Don't Tempt Me||3:36|
|B2||Yankee Go Home||3:07|
Acoustic Guitar – Fred Tackett
|B4||Waltzing's For Dreamers||4:06|
- Record Company – EMI Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – EMI Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Art Direction – Tommy Steele
- Artwork [Cover Art], Photography By, Art Direction – Hugh Brown
- Bagpipes [Northumbrian] – Alistair Anderson
- Bass – Jerry Scheff (tracks: A1-2, 4-5, B2, B5)
- Bass [Stick] – Tony Levin (tracks: A1, B1, B3)
- Composed By – Richard Thompson
- Cornet – Brian Taylor , Tony Goddard
- Double Bass – Ally Bain*
- Drums – Jim Keltner (tracks: A1, A4, A5, B5), Mickey Curry (tracks: A2, A3, B1, B3)
- Engineer [2nd] – Mike Kloster, Ted Patterson
- Euphonium – Ian Peters
- Horn [Tenor] – David Horn
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Percussion – Alex Acuna*
- Producer, Organ [Portative], Organ [Regal], Keyboards [Chamberlain], Keyboards [Stereophonic Optigan], Harp [Electric], Organ – Mitchell Froom
- Recorded By – Tchad Blake
- Vocals – Christine Collister, Clive Gregson
- Vocals [Bass], Accordion, Concertina [Anglo] – John Kirkpatrick
- Vocals, Guitar, Mandolin, Dulcimer [Hammer] – Richard Thompson
- Woodwind [Curtal], Woodwind [Shawm], Other [Peking That], Recorder, Woodwind [Bass Racket] – Phillip Pickett*
NotesIncludes a printed inner sleeve with the lyrics.
The copyright holder appears without a comma on the back cover: ''Capitol Records Inc.'' and without both comma and full stop on the label: Capitol Records Inc''
Brian Taylor, Tony Goddard, David Horn and Ian Peters courtesy of Fairey Engineering Band.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 077774884518
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout stamped, PCS 7321 A-1-1-1 scratched over.): PCS 7321 A-1-1-1 EST 2075 A-1-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout stamped, PCS 7321 B-1-1-1 EST scratched over.): PCS 7321 B-1-1-1 EST EST 2075 B-1-1-1
|CDP 7 48845 2||Richard Thompson||Amnesia (CD, Album)||Capitol Records||CDP 7 48845 2||UK||1988|
|C4 48845||Richard Thompson||Amnesia (Cass, Album)||Capitol Records||C4 48845||Canada||1988|
|TCEST 2075||Richard Thompson||Amnesia (Cass, Album)||Capitol Records||TCEST 2075||UK||1988|
|C1-48845-1||Richard Thompson||Amnesia (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||C1-48845-1||Israel||1988|
|C1 48845||Richard Thompson||Amnesia (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||C1 48845||US||1988|
All lyrics from Amnesia album, popular Richard Thompson songs with tracklist and information about album.
Listen free to Richard Thompson – Amnesia (Turning Of The Tide, Gypsy Love Songs and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Amnesia (Richard Thompson album). Mitchell Froom was retained as producer, and the album was again recorded in Los Angeles with American session musicians providing most of the backing. Thompson still used British players to lend specifically British touches to some songs. In particular long-time collaborators John Kirkpatrick, Aly Bain and Philip Pickett are used, and members of the Fairey Engineering Band provide a brass backing to I Still Dream that owes more to the Salvation Army than it does to Memphis or any other American centre of music.
Band Name Richard Thompson. Data de lançamento 1986. Estilo de MúsicaFolk Rock. Membros têm este álbum0. 1. Turning of the Tide. 4. Jerusalem on the Jukebox.
Amnesia (Richard Thompson album), Amnesia is the fifth studio album by Richard Thompson, recorded and released in 1988 After Across a Crowded Room and Daring Adventures had not t. Mitchell Froom was retained as producer, and the album was again recorded in Los Angeles with American session musicians providing most of the backing Thompson still used British players to lend specifically British touches to some songs In particular long-time collaborators John Kirkpatrick, Aly Bain and Philip Pickett are used, and members of the Fairey Engineering Band provide a brass backing to.
He has also appeared as a guest musician on the albums of a number of other artists.
Other Versions (5 of 13) View All. Cat.
Amnesia is the fifth studio album by Richard Thompson, recorded and released in 1988. After Across a Crowded Room and Daring Adventures had not troubled the compilers of hit parades, Polydor declined their option to renew their contract with Thompson. The label was managed by Hale Milgrim at the time and Milgrim was a fan of Thompson and his work. All songs written by Richard Thompson.
Amnesia was Richard Thompson's second album with producer and keyboard player Mitchell Froom, and the two sounded a lot more comfortable with each other than they did on their previous project together, Daring Adventures. This being a Richard Thompson album, the high quality of the songs and the guitar playing is a given; while Daring Adventures had a few cuts that sounded like padding, Richard comes up aces this time out, and even sounds a bit more upbeat than usual, letting his political side rise to the surface on "Jerusalem on the Jukebox" and "Yankee, Go Home" . Amnesia is one of Richard Thompson's best-sounding albums, and not a bad place for beginners; he hadn't sounded like he was having this much fun since Sunnyvista in 1979.
Is Amnesia the best album by Richard Thompson? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. This album At A Glance. Amnesia by Richard Thompson (1988) Overall rank: 11,060th. Accolades: Top albums of 1988 (165th). Top albums of the 1980s (1,636th). Best albums of all time (11,060th).