Tim McGraw - Live Like You Were Dying album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||How Bad Do You Want It
Backing Vocals – Russell TerrellWritten-By – Bill Luther , Jim Collins
|2||My Old Friend
Backing Vocals – Steve McEwanMandolin – Bob MinnerWritten-By – Craig Wiseman, Steve McEwan
|3||Can't Tell Me Nothin'
Backing Vocals – Russell TerrellWritten-By – Rick Giles, Steve Bogard
|4||Old Town New
Backing Vocals – Greg Barnhill, Kim Carnes, Russell TerrellWritten-By – Bruce Robison, Darrell Scott
|5||Live Like You Were Dying
Backing Vocals – Greg BarnhillWritten-By – Craig Wiseman, Tim Nichols
|6||Drugs Or Jesus
Backing Vocals – Robert Bailey*, Greg Barnhill, Kim Carnes, Kim Fleming, Vicki HamptonWritten-By – Aimee Mayo, Brett James, Chris Lindsey, Troy Verges
Backing Vocals – Greg BarnhillWritten-By – Jeff Stevens, Stan Lynch, Stephony Smith
Backing Vocals – Russell TerrellWritten-By – Casey Beathard, Kevin Horne
|9||Open Season On My Heart
Backing Vocals – Rodney CrowellWritten-By – James T. Slater, Rodney Crowell
|10||Everybody Hates Me
Backing Vocals – Wes HightowerWritten-By – Casey Beathard, Ed Hill
|11||Walk Like A Man
Backing Vocals – Greg BarnhillWritten-By – Tom Douglas
|12||Blank Sheet Of Paper
Acoustic Guitar – Darran Smith Backing Vocals – Brett Warren , Faith HillMandolin – Bob MinnerWritten-By – Brad Warren, Brett Warren , Don Schlitz
|13||Just Be Your Tear
Backing Vocals – Chris Rodriguez, Gene Miller Written-By – Craig Wiseman, Tony Mullins
|14||Do You Want Fries With That
Backing Vocals – Russell TerrellWritten-By – Casey Beathard, Kerry Kurt Phillips
Backing Vocals – Wes HightowerWritten-By – Anthony Smith , Bob DiPiero, Bobby Terry
|16||We Carry On
Backing Vocals – Gene Miller , Greg Barnhill, Wes HightowerWritten By – Tom DouglasWritten-By – James T. Slater
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Curb Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Curb Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Curb Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Curb Records, Inc.
- Mastered At – Mastermix
- Glass Mastered At – Cinram, Olyphant, PA – X21666
- Pressed By – Cinram, Commerce, CA
- A&R [Direction] – Missi Gallimore
- Arranged By [Strings] – David Campbell (tracks: 5, 6, 11, 15)
- Art Direction, Design – Fresh Design, Glenn Sweitzer
- Banjo, Acoustic Guitar – Bob Minner
- Bass – John Marcus
- Cello – Larry Corbett (tracks: 5, 6, 11, 15), Suzie Katayama (tracks: 5, 6, 11, 15)
- Contractor – Suzie Katayama (tracks: 5, 6, 11, 15)
- Coordinator [Production Assistant] – Ann Callis
- Creative Director – Kelly Clague Wright*
- Electric Guitar – Darran Smith
- Electric Guitar, Steel Guitar, Baritone Guitar, Slide Guitar, Dobro, Guitar [Mellobar] – Denny Hemingson
- Engineer [Additional] – Greg Lawrence (tracks: 5, 6, 11, 16)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Erik Lutkins, Jason Gantt, Jesse Chrisman, Matt Cullen* (tracks: 1, 3 to 13, 15), Ricky Cobble (tracks: 1, 3 to 13, 15), Sara Lesher
- Engineer [Pro Tools] – Erik Lutkins, Jason Gantt
- Engineer [String, Second] – Greg Lawrence (tracks: 5, 6, 11, 15)
- Engineer [String] – Steve Churchyard (tracks: 5, 6, 11, 15)
- Engineer [Tracking, Second] – David Bryant (tracks: 1, 3 to 13, 15)
- Engineer [Tracking] – Julian King (tracks: 1, 3 to 13, 15)
- Keyboards, Electric Piano [Wurly, Rhodes], Synth, Organ [B-3], Piano – Jeff McMahon
- Mandolin, Fiddle – Dean Brown
- Mastered By – Hank Williams
- Mixed By – Byron Gallimore, Tim McGraw
- Percussion – David Dunkley
- Photography By [Back] – Tony Duran
- Photography By [Cover] – Mark Seliger
- Producer – Byron Gallimore, Darran Smith , Tim McGraw
- Technician [Assistant] – Harry McCarthy, John Prestia, Mike Rector
- Viola – Evan Wilson (tracks: 5, 6, 11, 15), Bob Becker* (tracks: 5, 6, 11, 15)
- Violin – Armen Garabedian (tracks: 5, 6, 11, 15), Berj Garabedian (tracks: 5, 6, 11, 15), Charlie Bisharat (tracks: 5, 6, 11, 15), Darius Campo (tracks: 5, 6, 11, 15), Mario De Leon* (tracks: 5, 6, 11, 15), Natalie Leggett (tracks: 5, 6, 11, 15), Sara Parkins (tracks: 5, 6, 11, 15), Susan Chatman (tracks: 5, 6, 11, 15)
- Vocals – Tim McGraw
NotesTracks 1, 3 to 13, 15 Recorded at Allaire Studios, Shokan, NY
Tracks 2, 4, 14, 16 Recorded at Blackbird Studio, Nashville, TN
Strings Recorded at Record One B
Mixed at Essential Sound; Emerald Studio
© 2004 ℗ 2004 Curb Records, Inc. Manufactured and Distributed by Curb Records, Inc., Nashville, TN 37203. Printed in the USA.
Rodney Crowell appears courtesy of DMZ/Epic Records
Faith Hill appears courtesy of Warner Bros. Records
Chris Rodriguez appears courtesy of Word Records
Brett Warren appears courtsy of 429 Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 1518-78858-2 0
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2, 3): IFPI L902
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2V2X
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): X21666 3 D2 78858-2 01 CI/CA *M2 S15
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2, 3): IFPI 2V3S
- Other (Variant 2, 3 - Hub Stamp): WEA mfg. / CA IFPI 2V3S
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): X21666 3 D2 78858-2 01 CI/CA ӿM2 S3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): X21666 3 D2 78858-2 01 CI/CA ӿM2 S5
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): X21666 3 D2 78858-2 01 M1S9
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 2U4J
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 4): none
|D2-78858||Tim McGraw||Live Like You Were Dying (CD, Album)||Curb Records||D2-78858||Canada||2004|
|CURCD157||Tim McGraw||Live Like You Were Dying (CD, Album)||Curb Records||CURCD157||UK||2004|
|COCB-53286||Tim McGraw||Live Like You Were Dying (CD, Album)||Curb Columbia Records, Columbia Music Entertainment||COCB-53286||Japan||2004|
|5046752942||Tim McGraw||Live Like You Were Dying (CD, Album)||Curb Records||5046752942||Europe||2004|
Like tomorrow was a gift and you've got eternity To think about what you do with it What could you do with it, what can I do with with it, what would I do with it. Sky divin' I went Rocky Mountain climbin' I went . seconds on a bull named Fu Manchu And I loved deeper And I spoke sweeter And I watched an eagle as it was flying And he said someday I hope you get the chance To live like you were dyin'. To live like you were dyin' To live like you were dyin' To live like you were dyin' To live like you were dyin'.
Live Like You Were Dying is the eighth studio album by American country music artist Tim McGraw. It was released on August 24, 2004, by Curb Records and was recorded in a mountaintop studio in upstate New York. It entered the Billboard 200 chart at number one, with sales of 766,000 copies in its first week.
In 2002, McGraw bucked the trend and convinced his label, and producers Byron Gallimore and Darran Smith, to let him use his road band in the studio. The rough and tumble intimacy of the set put it over the top and appealed to music fans outside his circle. On Live Like You Were Dying, McGraw ups the ante. Using the same production team and his Dancehall Doctors, McGraw cut a whopping 16 tracks and helped in the mixing of the record, as well as co-producing. The song selection runs the gamut. There's the blues-rock energy of the opener, "How Bad Do You Want It," where he evokes.
from the album Live Like You Were Dying. Released in June 2004 as the lead single from the album, the song became an enormous success in the . It spent seven weeks atop of the Billboard country music charts; the magazine later dubbed it the biggest country song of the year. Live Like You Were Dying" won several awards, including Single of the Year and Song of the Year at the 2004 Country Music Association Awards and at the 2004 Academy of Country Music Awards. The music video, directed by Sherman Halsey, was nominated for Video of the Year at the 2004 Academy of Country Music Awards.
Read or print original Live Like You Were Dying lyrics 2019 updated! He said I was in my early forties, With a lot of life before m.
Live Like You Were Dying. I find more of them on Live Like You Were Dying than any other album, although the most beautiful of Tim's songs to me is placed on Everywhere and it's called One Of These Days. A lot of Tim's albums are great, or have great songs on them. As far as I understand he neither writes the music nor puts the lyrics together, but he does bring them to us.
Bluegrass Tribute Players Live Like You Were Dying (Tim Mcgraw Bluegrass Tribute). play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw).
Diğer Tim McGraw Eserleri. Tümünü Gör. Two Lanes of Freedom (Accelerated Deluxe Version). Sundown Heaven Town (Deluxe).
Tim McGraw album bestography. Higher ranked This album (14,230th) Lower ranked (26,679th) -Live Like You Were DyingEverywhere. Your feedback for Live Like You Were Dying. 1. Funeral by Arcade Fire.