Leonard Cohen - Live Songs album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
Arranged By – L. Cohen*Written-By – R. Blakeslee*
|A3||You Know Who I Am||5:23|
|A4||Bird On The Wire||4:29|
|B1||Story Of Isaac||3:56|
|B2||Please Don't Pass Me By (A Disgrace)||13:00|
|B3||Tonight Will Be Fine||6:10|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Licensed To – CBS Records
- Made By – Shorewood Packaging Co. Ltd.
- Published By – M.A.M. (Music Publishing) Ltd.
- Published By – H & B Webman & Co Ltd.
- Acoustic Guitar – David O'Connor (tracks: A1 to B1, B4), Leonard Cohen, Ron Cornelius (tracks: A1 to B1, B4)
- Banjo, Guitar – Elkin Fowler* (tracks: B2, B3)
- Bass [Stand-Up], Electric Bass – Peter Marshal* (tracks: A1 to B1, B4)
- Electric Bass, Fiddle – Charlie Daniels (tracks: B2, B3)
- Electric Guitar – Ron Cornelius
- Engineer – Bob Potter
- Harmonica, Guitar – Bob Johnston (tracks: B2, B3)
- Organ – Bob Johnston (tracks: A1 to B1, B4)
- Photography By – S. B. Elrod*
- Producer – Bob Johnston
- Vocals – Aileen Fowler (tracks: B2, B3), Corlynn Hanney (tracks: B2, B3), Donna Washburn (tracks: A1 to B1, B4), Jennifer Warren (tracks: A1 to B1, B4)
- Written-By – L. Cohen* (tracks: A1, A3 to B4)
NotesFirst catalogue number on the sleeve, second on the labels.
Shorepak by Shorewood Packaging Co. Ltd., England.
A1, A3 to B4 : M.A.M. (Music Publishing) Ltd.
A2 : H. & B. Webman & Co. Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: MCPS/BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): S 65224 A*
- Matrix / Runout (A-side etched): CBS-S-65224-A4
- Matrix / Runout (A-side stamped): C
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): S 65224 B*
- Matrix / Runout (B-side stamped): S 65224 B3
- Label Code: LC 0149
|KC 31724||Leonard Cohen||Live Songs (LP, Album)||Columbia||KC 31724||US||1973|
|C 31724||Leonard Cohen||Live Songs (LP, Album)||Columbia||C 31724||Canada||1973|
|KC 31724||Leonard Cohen||Live Songs (LP, Album)||Columbia||KC 31724||US||Unknown|
|40-32272||Leonard Cohen||Canciones En Directo (Cass, Album, RE)||CBS||40-32272||Spain||1984|
|KC 31724||Leonard Cohen||Live Songs (LP, Album)||CBS||KC 31724||Canada||1973|
Live Songs (full album) 1973 Leonard Cohen Enjoy. Авторы текста и музыки. SME (от лица компании "Columbia"); LatinAutor - SonyATV, BMI - Broadcast Music In. Sony ATV Publishing, UBEM, LatinAutor" и другие авторские общества (2).
2001 Вернулся в музыку только в 2001 году с альбомом Ten New Songs ( Десять новых песен ), написанный в соавторстве с Шэрон Робинсон.
2016 Умер 7 ноября 2016 года в возрасте 82 лет в своём доме в Лос-Анджелесе.
All lyrics from Live Songs album, popular Leonard Cohen songs with tracklist and information about album.
Leonard Cohen: Live Songs.
Leonard Cohen: все альбомы, включая Because Of You, From the Shadows, Upon a Smokey Evening и другие.
Features Song Lyrics for Leonard Cohen's Live Songs album.
Live in Dublin is a (triple) live album by Canadian singer-songwriter Leonard Cohen. It is the audio recording of his three-hour concert on September 12, 2013 at The O2 Arena, Dublin, Ireland. The album was released on 2 December 2014 and was recorded in September 2013 at Dublin's The O2 Arena. After only releasing two live albums in the first 24 years of his recording career, Live in Dublin was Cohen's fourth live LP since 2009
Songs of Leonard Cohen is the debut album by Canadian folk singer-songwriter Leonard Cohen, released on December 27, 1967 on Columbia Records. Less successful in the US than in Europe, Songs of Leonard Cohen foreshadowed the kind of chart success Cohen would go on to achieve. It reached number 83 on the Billboard 200 and achieving gold status in the US only in 1989, but peaked at number 13 on the UK Albums Chart, and spent nearly a year and a half on it.
Live Songs (LP, Album). Canciones En Directo (Cass, Album, RE). CBS. 40-32272.
About Live Songs . Leonard Cohen used to suffer from stage fright – his biography Various Positions recalls he left the stage to play even a full song in his first major public appearance in New York, in 1967 (he eventually came back to finish the show after the audience kindly invited him back).
His first album, Songs of Leonard Cohen (1967), was followed by three more albums of folk music: Songs from a Room (1969), Songs of Love and Hate (1971) and New Skin for the Old Ceremony (1974). His 1977 record Death of a Ladies' Man was co-written and produced by Phil Spector, which was a move away from Cohen's previous minimalist sound.