Wigwam - Rumours On The Rebound album flac
|A1||Freddie Are You Ready?||5:34|
|A4||Eddie And The Boys||4:03|
|A5||June May Be Too Late||3:37|
|B3||Lucky Golden Stripes And Starpose||6:35|
|B4||Never Turn You In||5:05|
|C1||Bertha Come Back||2:43|
|C2||Cheap Evening Return||5:30|
|C3||A Better Hold (And A Little View)||3:02|
|C4||The Big Farewell||6:25|
|C5||Goddammaddog (The Horse)||5:16|
|D2||Horace's Aborted Ripoff Scheme||4:06|
|D3||All Over Too Soon||2:52|
|D4||Masquerade At The White Palace||3:47|
|D5||The Item Is The Totem||4:48|
|D6||Daemon Duncestan's Request||5:00|
- Remastered At – The Town House
- Remastered At – Utopia Studios
- Backing Vocals – Paavo Maijanen*
- Bass – Måns Groundstroem (tracks: A1 to B4, C2, C4, D1, D2, D5, D6), Paavo Maijanen* (tracks: C1, C3, C5, D3, D4)
- Coordinator [Co-ordination & Ecstasy] – Al Clark
- Drums, Marimba, Percussion – Ronnie Österberg
- Guitar – Coste Apetrea (tracks: C1, C3, C5, D3, D4), Pekka Rechardt
- Illustration – Mats Hulden*
- Keyboards – Esa Kotilainen (tracks: A1, A3), Hessu Hietanen* (tracks: A2, A4 to B4, C2, C4, D2, D6)
- Liner Notes, Compiled By [Compilation And Agony] – Angus McKinnon
- Producer – Mick Glossop (tracks: C2, C4, D1, D2, D5, D6), Måns Groundstroem (tracks: C1, C3, C5, D3, D4), Paavo Maijanen* (tracks: A1, A3, A6, B1), Ronnie Leahy (tracks: A2, A4, A5, B2 to B4), Ronnie Österberg (tracks: C1, C3, C5, D3, D4), Wigwam (tracks: C2, C4, D1, D2, D5, D6)
- Remastered By – Chris Blake
- Saxophone, Arranged By [Horns] – Eero Koivistoinen (tracks: D4)
- Vocals, Piano – Jim Pembroke
NotesIncludes a gatefold lyric sheet.
Tracks from Wigwam albums:
"Nuclear Nightclub": A1, A3
"Lucky Golden Stripes And Starpose": A2, A4, A5, B2 to B4
"Dark Album": C2, C4, D1, D2, D5
Tracks from Wigwam single Wigwam - Tramdriver:
Previously unreleased track from "Dark Album" sessions:
From Jim Pembroke solo album "Corporal Cauliflowers Mental Function":
C1, C3, C5, D3, D4
Wigwam : Rumours on the Rebound,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Tracks from Wigwam albums: "Nuclear Nightclub": A1, A3 "Lucky Golden Stripes And Starpose": A2, A4, A5, B2 to B4 "Dark Album": C2, C4, D1, D2, D5 Tracks from Wigwam single Wigwam - Tramdriver: A6, B1 Previously unreleased track from "Dark Album" sessions: D6 From Jim Pembroke solo album "Corporal. Some of their stuff is pretty good - like Wardance is somewhat similar to late '70s Can.
Rumours on the Rebound is a music boxset/compilation recording by WIGWAM (Jazz ive Rock) released in 1979 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. Dark Album Love Records 2007. Fairyport Love Records 2002.
Rumours on the Rebound. Progressive Rock Wigwam. Liste der Bands Progressive Rock Wigwam Rumours on the Rebound. Bearbeite die Lyrics. Album Name Rumours on the Rebound. Erscheinungsdatum 1979. Labels Virgin Records. Musik GenreProgressive Rock. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen0. DISC 1. 1. Freddie Are You Ready.
Album Name Rumours on the Rebound. Data de aparición 1979. Estilo MusicalProgressive Rock. Miembros poseen este álbum0. 2. International Disaster. 3. Nuclear Nightclub. 4. Eddie and the Boys. 5. June May Be Too Late. Rumours on the Rebound.
Wigwam - Rumours On The Rebound MP3 format RAR archive. 1799 downloads at 27 mb/s. Wigwam - Rumours On The Rebound FLAC format RAR archive. 1962 downloads at 25 mb/s. Wigwam - Rumours On The Rebound WMA format RAR archive. 1892 downloads at 21 mb/s.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label Virgin (catalog number VGD3503). This album was released in 1979 year. UK. Format of the release is. Vinyl, LP.
Wigwam" is a song by Bob Dylan that was released on his 1970 album Self Portrait. It was a hit single that reached the Top 10 in several countries worldwide. The song's basic track, including "la-la" vocals, was recorded in early March 1970 in New York City. Later that month, producer Bob Johnston had brass instrument overdubs added to the track; these were recorded in Nashville, Tennessee at a session without Dylan present.