John Williams - Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone (Music From And Inspired By The Motion Picture) album flac
- Performer: John Williams
- Title: Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone (Music From And Inspired By The Motion Picture)
- Size FLAC ver: 1944 mb
- Country: Europe
- Date of release: 2018
- Style: Soundtrack, Score, Contemporary
- Other formats: RA MMF TTA ADX DMF MPC MP1
- Genre: Classical / Screen - Stage
- Rating: 4.7 of 5
|A2||Harry's Wondrous World||5:20|
|A3||The Arrival Of Baby Harry||4:25|
|A4||Visit To The Zoo And Letters From Hogwarts||3:23|
|A5||Diagon Alley And The Gringotts Vault||4:06|
|B1||Platform Nine-And-Three-Quarters And The Journey To Hogwarts||3:13|
|B2||Entry Into The Great Hall And The Banquet||3:42|
|B3||Mr. Longbottom Flies||3:34|
|B4||Hogwarts Forever! And The Moving Stairs||3:46|
|B5||The Norwegian Ridgeback And A Change Of Season||2:47|
|C1||The Quidditch Match||8:28|
|C2||Christmas At Hogwarts||2:55|
|C3||The Invisibility Cloak And The Library Scene||3:16|
|D1||In The Devil's Snare And The Flying Keys||2:20|
|D2||The Chess Game||3:48|
|D3||The Face Of Voldemort||6:10|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
- Recorded At – Air Lyndhurst Hall
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Mixed At – Air Lyndhurst Hall
- Mixed At – Abbey Road Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Celesta [Celeste Solos] – Randy Kerber
- Chorus – London Voices
- Chorus Master [Chorus Director] – Terry Edwards
- Composed By, Conductor – John Williams
- Concertmaster [Concertmistress] – Marcia Crayford
- Contractor [Orchestra] – Isobel Griffiths
- Copyist [Music Preparation] – Jo Ann Kane Music Service*
- Design [Packaging Direction And Design] – Shayne Ivy
- Edited By [Music Editor] – Peter Myles
- Edited By [Supervising Music Editor] – Ken Wannberg
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chris Barrett, Jake Jackson, Paul Hicks, Richard Lancaster
- Executive-Producer [Executive In Charge Of Music For Atlantic Records] – Darren Higman
- Executive-Producer [Executive In Charge Of Music For Warner Bros. Pictures] – Doug Frank, Gary LeMel
- Liner Notes – Chris Columbus
- Management [Album Business Affairs For Atlantic Records] – Ari Taitz, Michael Kushner
- Management [Album Business Affairs For Warner Bros. Pictures] – Keith Zajic, Lisa Margolis
- Mastered By – Patricia Sullivan-Fourstar*
- Mixed By, Recorded By – Simon Rhodes
- Producer [Album] – John Williams
- Product Manager [Album Product Manager] – Chip Dorsch
- Technician [Technical Support] – Jon Olive
NotesThe Harry Potter and The Philosopher’s Stone soundtrack is contained in a gatefold sleeve that is die-cut on both sides. The images used for the picture discs are stills taken from the film.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 081227933357
|7567-93086-2||John Williams||Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone (Music From And Inspired By The Motion Picture) (CD, Album + CD-ROM, S/Edition)||Warner Sunset Records, Nonesuch, Atlantic||7567-93086-2||Europe||2001|
|FO-634/8||John Williams||Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone (Music From The Motion Picture) (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Revers Records||FO-634/8||Russia||2001|
|AMCY-7302, ASCD-321||John Williams||Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone (Music From And Inspired By The Motion Picture) = オリジナル･サウンドトラック『ハリー･ポッターと賢者の石』 (CD, Album + CD, Enh)||EastWest Japan, EastWest Japan, Atlantic, Nonesuch||AMCY-7302, ASCD-321||Japan||2001|
|83491-4||John Williams||Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone (Cass, Album)||Nonesuch, Warner Sunset Records, Atlantic||83491-4||US||2001|
|A2 83491||John Williams||Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone (CD, Album, Club)||Atlantic, Warner Sunset Records, Nonesuch||A2 83491||Canada||2001|
The Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone original motion picture soundtrack was composed and conducted by John Williams (Harry Potter à l'école de. .
Warner Music Group, an AOL Time Warner Company. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the United States. Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe. It endures as one of the finest points of his career and, listening to it now, you will realize how much modern movies suffer by choosing generic, forgettable, and bland scores. Williams always leaned more towards classical, which is a huge reason why he has been so successful. There's something to be learned from that. Reply Notify me 2 Helpful. Responder Notifique-me 2 Helpful.
Producer – John Williams (4). Product Manager – Chip Dorsch. Technician – Jon Olive. The Harry Potter and The Philosopher’s Stone soundtrack is contained in a gatefold sleeve that is die-cut on both sides. The images used for the picture discs are stills taken from the film.
The soundtrack to Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (titled Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone in the United States) was released on 30 October 2001. The film's score was composed and conducted by John Williams. The soundtrack was nominated for Best Original Score at the 74th Academy Awards. The film introduces many character-specific themes (leitmotifs) that are used in at least one sequel as well, although most of the themes are only used again in Chamber of Secrets.
The music of the Harry Potter film series was recorded and released in conjunction with the post-production and releases of each of the eight corresponding films. The scores were composed by John Williams, Patrick Doyle, Nicholas Hooper, and Alexandre Desplat. Jeremy Soule and James Hannigan wrote the music for the Harry Potter video games.
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone OST. Warner Sunset 2001. Sample appears at 0:01 (and throughout). Producer: John Williams. Prologue (Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone). Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Music From and Inspired by the Motion). Sample appears at 0:02.
Rowling's massively popular Harry Potter books and the composer of some of the best fantasy/sci-fi film scores, John Williams was a natural choice to write the music for Chris Columbus' film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. His score captures the childhood mischief, magic, and adventure of the film and the books, mixing winding, soaring melodies with instrumentation that spans the delicately spooky to the darkly majestic. Not surprisingly, considering that Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone runs nearly three hours long, Williams' score is on the long side, making it somewhat difficult to take in outside of the film's context.
Royal Philharmonic Orchestra Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone: Harry's Wondrous World. John Williams Hedwig's Theme (Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone). John Williams (Harry Potter And The Philosopher’s Stone) Christmas At Hogwarts.
CD 1 features John Williams's music from and inspired by the film Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.