Charlie Barnet And His Orchestra - Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are / What A Diff'rence A Day Made album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are
Written-By – Jule Styne And Sammy Cahn
|B||What A Diff'rence A Day Made
Written-By – Maria Grever, Stanley Adams
- Manufactured By – Decca Records, Inc.
- Alto Saxophone [Uncredited] – Harold Herzone*, Joe Meisner
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Directed By [Uncredited] – Charlie Barnet
- Baritone Saxophone [Uncredited] – Bob Poland
- Bass [Uncredited] – Howard Mumsey*
- Drums [Uncredited] – Harold Hahn
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Barney Kessel
- Piano [Uncredited] – Dodo Marmarosa
- Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited] – Ed Pripps, Kurt Bloom
- Trombone [Uncredited] – Burt Johnson, Charles Coolidge, Dave Hallet*, Gerald Foster
- Trumpet [Uncredited] – Jack Mootz, Johnny Martel, Lyman Vunk, Peanuts Holland
- Vocals [Chorus] – Kay Starr
Manufactured By Decca Records, Inc., New York, U.S.A.
Sides A&B recorded in Los Angeles, CA Aug 3, 1944.
Side A from From R.K.O Picture "Step Lively"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Runout): L3489AA
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Runout): L3490A
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Label): L 3489
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Label): L 3490
What a Diff'rence a Day Made - Chet Baker. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией
Clebanoff and His Orchestra. Lush, Latin & Bossa Nova Too! (Original Album Plus Bonus Tracks).
What a Diff'rence a Day Makes.
Come out come out wherever you are за 528 руб. Только сегодня! · Гарантия низкой цены · Мега скидки до 70% · Защита покупателя
A. Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are. Written-By – Jule Styne And Sammy Cahn. B. What A Diff'rence A Day Made. Written-By – Maria Grever, Stanley Adams.
Charlie Barnet, Kay Starr - Come Out, Come Out Wherever You Are 03:10. Kay Starr - A Woman Always Understands 03:16. Album: A Rising Starr. Charlie Barnet, Kay Starr: best 2 tracks. Kay Starr - "It’s A Good Day" Kay Starr: the Best of The Standard Transcriptions, 2004 01:59. Kay Starr - The House Is Haunted (By The Echo Of Your Last Good-bye) Blue Star, 2008 02:24. Artist: Charlie Barnet Kay Starr.
What a diff'rence a day made Twenty-four little hours Brought the sun and the flowers Where there used to be rain My yesterday was blue, dear Today I'm part of you, dear My lonely nights are through, dear Since you said you were mine
Come Rain Or Come Shine. I'm Gonna Laugh You Out of My Life. I'm Gonna Live 'Til I Die. I'm Gonna Sit Right Down (And Write Myself a Letter). I'm in the Mood for Love. I'm Just Wild about Harry. What a Difference a Day Made. What Is This Thing Called Love. What'll I Do? What More Can a Woman Do? What Now My Love.
What a Diff'rence a Day Made", also recorded as "What a Diff'rence a Day Makes", is a popular song originally written in Spanish by María Grever, a Mexican songwriter, in 1934 with the title "Cuando vuelva a tu lado" ("When I Return to Your Side"). The song is also known in English as What a Diff'rence a Day Makes, as popularized by Dinah Washington. The English lyrics were written by Stanley Adams, and was played by Harry Roy & his Orchestra. It was published in late 1934.
What a Diff'rence a Day Makes by Harry Roy & His Orchestra (1934).
Текст песни: What a difference a day made, twenty four little hours Brought the sun and the flowers where there use to be rain My yesterday was blue dear Today I’m a part of you dear. Исполнитель: Kay Starr. Чтобы добавлять треки в плейлисты, нужно авторизоваться.