Dierks Bentley - Up On The Ridge album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Up On The Ridge
Acoustic Guitar – Angelo*Electric Bass – Jon Randall StewartHarmony Vocals – Alison KraussWritten-By – Angelo*, Dierks Bentley
|2||Fallin' For You
Harmony Vocals – Chris StapletonWritten-By – Paul Kennerley, Shawn Camp
|3||Señor (Tales Of Yankee Power)
Featuring – Chris ThileFeaturing [And] – The Punch Brothers*Written-By – Bob Dylan
Featuring [With] – The Punch Brothers*Written-By – Dierks Bentley, Jon Randall
|5||Draw Me A Map
Harmony Vocals – Alison KraussWritten-By – Dierks Bentley, Jon Randall
Featuring [&], Vocals [Duet] – Jamey JohnsonFeaturing, Vocals [Duet] – Miranda LambertWritten-By – Suzi Ragsdale, Verlon Thompson
Banjo – Rob McCouryElectric Guitar – Guthrie TrappHarmony Vocals – Vince GillWritten-By – Jeff Austin , John Scott Sherrill, Shawn Camp
|8||You're Dead To Me
Written-By – Dierks Bentley, Jon Randall, Tim O'Brien
|9||Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Featuring [And] – The Punch Brothers*Featuring, Vocals [Duet] – Del McCouryWritten-By – Adam Clayton, Dave Evans , Larry Mullen, Paul David Hewson*
|10||Love Grows Wild
Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Jon Randall StewartWritten-By – Julie Miller, Buddy Miller*
|11||Bottle To The Bottom
Featuring, Vocals [Duet] – Kris KristoffersonWritten-By – Kris Kristofferson
|12||Down In The Mine
Fiddle – Stewart Duncan*Harmony Vocals – Sonya IsaacsWritten-By – Dierks Bentley, Jon Randall
- Acoustic Bass – Mike Bub (tracks: 1, 5, 8, 12)
- Acoustic Guitar – Chris "Critter" Eldridge* (tracks: 3, 4, 9)
- Acoustic Guitar, Resonator Guitar – Bryan Sutton (tracks: 1, 2, 5 to 8, 10 to 12)
- Art Direction – Joanna Carter
- Banjo – Noam "Pickles" Pikelny* (tracks: 3, 4, 9), Scott Vestal (tracks: 1, 5, 8)
- Bass – Glen Worf* (tracks: 2, 6, 7, 10, 11), Paul "Arkansas" Kowert* (tracks: 3, 4, 9)
- Coordinator [Production Assistant] – Scott Johnson
- Creative Director [Art Production] – Michelle Hall
- Design – Jeri And John Heiden*
- Drums, Percussion – John Gardner (tracks: 2, 7, 10, 11), Larry Atamanuik (tracks: 1, 5, 6)
- Engineer [Assistant, Additional] – Brandon Bell
- Engineer [Assistant] – Ben Liscio
- Fiddle – Gabe "Gabbers" Witcher* (tracks: 3, 4, 9), Jason Carter (tracks: 8, 12)
- Fiddle, Banjo, Cello – Stuart Duncan (tracks: 1, 2, 5 to 8, 11)
- Harmony Vocals – Jon Randall Stewart (tracks: 1, 4, 10 to 12)
- Mandola – Ronnie McCoury (tracks: 1, 2, 5 to 7, 11)
- Mandolin [Slide Resonator], Fiddle, Harmony Vocals – Sam Bush (tracks: 1, 10)
- Mandolin, Harmony Vocals – Chris "Hole" Thile* (tracks: 3, 4, 9), Tim O'Brien (tracks: 8, 12)
- Mastered By – Doug Sax, SangWook "Sunny" Nam*
- Photography By – Danny Clinch
- Producer – Jon Randall Stewart
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Gary Paczosa
- Resonator Guitar [Dobro, Weisenborn] – Randy Kohrs (tracks: 5, 6, 12)
- Resonator Guitar [Weisenborn] – Rob Ickes (tracks: 2, 7, 10, 11)
NotesManufactured and Distributed by EMI Music Australia Pty Limited Made in Australia
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099968 541026
|509996 85410 2 6||Dierks Bentley||Up On The Ridge (CD, Album)||Capitol Records Nashville||509996 85410 2 6||US||2010|
|HHEAD009||Dierks Bentley||Up On The Ridge (CD, Album)||Hump Head, Capitol Records Nashville||HHEAD009||Europe||2010|
|5099968541019||Dierks Bentley||Up On The Ridge (LP, Album)||Capitol Records Nashville||5099968541019||US||2010|
Music video by Dierks Bentley performing Up On The Ridge. UMG (от лица компании "Humphead Records"); BMG Rights Management, AMRA, BMI - Broadcast Music In. CMRRA, ARESA, Kobalt Music Publishing" и другие авторские общества (9).
Album · 2010 · 12 Songs. Listen on Apple Music.
CMT Unplugged Dierks Bentley.
Frederick Dierks Bentley (born November 20, 1975) is an American country music singer and songwriter. Both it and its follow-up, 2005's Modern Day Drifter, are certified platinum in the United States. A third album, 2006's Long Trip Alone, is certified gold. It was followed in mid-2008 by a greatest hits package. His fourth album, Feel That Fire was released in February 2009
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). 1. 30. Up On the Ridge. Anyway, I'm thrilled to have indulged and bought what may be the strongest album in his discography to date. What makes Up on the Ridge so appealing is that it's obviously not a commercial record. From start to finish, this is a modern bluegrass album. I'm sure the marketing department would prefer to call it "acoustic," but with Chris Thile, Del McCoury and The Punch Brothers making appearances, it's impossible to deny what this album really is.
Lyrics to "Up On The Ridge" song by Dierks Bentley: Let's blow out these city lights Let's just leave it all behind Get up where the air is still Yo. .Won't you come with me tonight Where moonlight drifts into your eyes I just want one little kiss When we get high up on the ridge. Hey now honey child We'd be runnin' free and wild No one care what you do Ain't law to answer to Dance around in the dirt Listen to them crickets chirp Hear old Jake start to howl When he hears that ol' hoot owl Give you all I got to give That's how we live up on the ridge. Won't you come with me tonight Were moonlight drifts into your eyes I just want one little kiss When we get high up on the ridge.
Album: Up On the Ridge, 2010. Music video by Dierks Bentley performing Up On The Ridge.
Album: Up On The Ridge (2010). Charted: 99. Get the Sheet Music License This Song. I just want one little kiss When we get high up on the ridge. Three, four)Writer/s: ANGELO PETRAGLIA, DIERKS BENTLEY Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind. More songs from Dierks Bentley. More songs inspired by places. More songs from 2010. Up On The Ridge Songfacts. Dierks Bentley Artistfacts.
If that's true, then Dierks Bentley's latest album, "Up on the Ridge," is the aural equivalent of an encounter with Freddy Krueger. The title track/lead single has been warmly received, but the rest of the album is entirely too rootsy for broad appreciation by the country programming community. But for lovers of contemporary bluegrass and country music's Appalachian roots, "Up on the Ridge" is a thrilling ride from start to finish.
Unlike Bentley's previous work, Up on the Ridge is a album, mixed with country and Americana. It features many collaborations, including The Del McCoury Band, Alison Krauss, Chris Thile, and Miranda Lambert. I didn’t want this to be ‘Dierks Bentley and friends’ or a ‘Dierks does bluegrass’ kind of album.