livehuman - Monostereosis: The New Victrola Method album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
|5||Universal Friend (I)||0:57|
|8||The E Pod||5:45|
|9||One For D.||5:36|
|10||Universal Friend (II)||2:08|
|16||Monstersaurus (2 Technics, 4 Tracks)
Mastered By – Stevie K.Recorded By, Remix [Megamix] – DJ Quest
- Distributed By – Revolver USA
- Recorded At – Up @ Patti's
- Mastered At – The Ice Chamber
- Pressed By – Disque Americ
- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Artwork – Andrew Kushin
- Cello – Andrew Kushin (tracks: 2, 14)
- Double Bass – Andrew Kushin (tracks: 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13-15)
- Drum Machine [R5 Drum Machine] – Albert Mathias (tracks: 8)
- Drums [Trap Drums] – Albert Mathias (tracks: 1-4, 6-9, 11, 13, 14)
- Electric Bass – Andrew Kushin (tracks: 1, 8, 9)
- Jew's Harp [Jaw Harp] – Albert Mathias (tracks: 6)
- Kalimba – Albert Mathias (tracks: 5, 10)
- Layout, Design – More Lively M.
- Loops – DJ Quest (tracks: 2, 3, 8, 9, 14, 15)
- Mastered By – Mandy Parnell (tracks: 1-15)
- Percussion – Albert Mathias (tracks: 4, 6, 9, 14)
- Percussion [N. Indian Percussion] – Albert Mathias (tracks: 2)
- Producer – livehuman* (tracks: 1-15)
- Recorded By, Engineer – Kae Gregor (tracks: 1-15)
- Turntables [MK1200s] – DJ Quest (tracks: 1-4, 6-9, 11-15)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 92548 80132 6
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 8102
|FATLP03||Live Human||Monostereosis: The New Victrola Method (2xLP, Album)||FatCat Records||FATLP03||UK||1999|
|none||Live Human||Monostereosis (CDr, Album, Promo)||FatCat Records||none||UK||1999|
|HHS 013||Live Human||Monostereosis: The New Victrola Method (2xLP)||Hip Hop Slam||HHS 013||US||2000|
|FATCD03||Live Human||Monostereosis: The New Victrola Method (CD, Album)||FatCat Records||FATCD03||UK||1999|
Complete your Live Human collection.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet.
Release group by Live Human.
full album download includes bonus track Monstersaurus megamix. remastered & released stateside by hip hop slam in 2000 (HHS013). released May 1, 2000. DJ Quest - turntables Andrew Kushin - basses, cello, sampler Albert Mathias - drums, percussion, sampler. Mixed by Kae Gregor and livehuman Recorded at Up @ Patty's May 12, 1998.
Featured New Releases. Monostereosis: The New Victrola Method. Hip Hop Slam 13. LP. 1999. CD. 2009. FatCat Records 03.
The three-man turntablist rhythm section Live Human debuted with Monostereosis, an LP originally recorded for Britain's Fatcat Records but later reissued on the American Hip Hop Slam label. With drummer Albert Mathias and Andrew Kushin laying down bedrock rhythms, DJ Quest gets plenty of space to stretch out on his turntables. As you'd expect from a live crew, the emphasis here isn't so much an old-school rap redux as it is an attempt to exploit the infinitely expressive turntable as a true instrument
Gong Marley Marseille Paris Fat Joe Leaders Of The New School The Flavor Unit Boosie Badazz EDM All Natural Florida Neo Soul The X-Ecutioners Alternative R&B Canada Whodini Screwball New Zealand Pete Rock & . Smooth The Reyes Brothers C-Rayz Walz Placentia Aim Heltah Skeltah Country Rap Qwel Do Or Die The Diplomats Trae Living Legends La Coka Nostra Coolio.
monostereosis: the new victrola method. Everybody Wants to Be Somebody.