J. Haydn - Violinkonzert No. 1 - Sinfonia Concertante album flac
|Konzert Für Violine Und Orchester No. 1 C-Dur|
|3||Finale • Presto||4:33|
|Sinfonia Concertante Für Violine, Violoncello, Oboe, Fagott Und Orchester B-Dur|
|6||Allegro Con Spirito||6:05|
|Konzert Für Trompete, Streicher Und Orchester Es-Dur|
|Aus Dem Cellokonzert C-Dur|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capriccio Collection Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Delta Music GmbH
- Pressed By – Sonopress – C-2072
- Bassoon – Hermann Herder (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Cello [Violoncello] – Miklos Perenyi* (tracks: 10), Rudolf Gleissner* (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Composed By – Joseph Haydn
- Conductor – Janos Rolla* (tracks: 10), Max Pommer (tracks: 7 to 9), Sir Neville Marriner (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Design [Cover] – A. Backhausen*
- Oboe – Lajos Jencsés (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Orchestra – Franz Liszt Kammerorchester* (tracks: 10), Neues Bachisches Collegium Musicum* (tracks: 7 to 9), Radio-Sinfonieorchester Stuttgart (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Trumpet – Ludwig Güttler (tracks: 7 to 9)
- Violin – Hans Kalafusz (tracks: 1 to 6)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: SONOPRESS C-2072 / 18012-5 A
- Label Code: LC 5624
Sinfonia Concertante Für Violine, Violoncello, Oboe, Fagott Und Orchester B-Dur.
Franz Joseph Haydn (1732-1809) Sinfonia Concertante for Violin, Oboe, Cello and Basson Ho. :105 (1792) I Allegro (9:21) II Andante (4:43) III Allegro con spirito (7:05) directed by Christopher Hogwood Recording location: Paulussaal, Freiburg i. Br 1 April 2006.
ukerman, Chicago Symphony Orchestra, Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra, . arenboim. Daniel Barenboim, Chicago Symphony Orchestra, Pinchas Zukerman. Joseph Haydn Sinfonia Concertante For Violin, Oboe, Cello, Bassoon And Orchestra, In B Flat Major (Hob I/105). 6. 3. Allegro con spirito.
Album · 2009 · 6 Songs. Konzert Für Violine Und Orchester No. 4 in D-Dur, K. 218: II. Andante Cantabile. Walter Barylli, Clemens Krauss & Vienna Philharmonic. Sinfonia Concertante in Es-Dur, K. 364: I. Allegro Maestoso. Walter Barylli, Orchestra of the Vienna State Opera, Felix Prohaska & Paul Doktor. 5. 364: II.
The Sinfonia Concertante in B flat major (Hob. I/105), by Joseph Haydn was composed in London between February and March 1792. The work is a sinfonia concertante with four instruments in the solo group: violin, cello, oboe and bassoon. It is believed to be a response to similar works composed by Ignaz Pleyel, a former student of Haydn's who London newspapers were promoting as a 'rival' to Haydn
6. Sinfonia Concertante in E major for Violin, Viola & Orchestra, K. 320d/364: II. Andante. Top Songs Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Serenade no. 13 for Strings in G major, K. 525 "Eine kleine Nachtmusik": IV.
Haydn: Piano Concerto in D major; Violin Concerto No. 1; Sinfonia Concertante. Sinfonia Concertante for violin, cello, oboe, bassoon & orchestra, H. 1/105.
I:105; Mozart: Symphony N. 1, . 51. Concilium musicum Wien Ensemble, Paul Angerer Conductor. CD: 1 Tracks: 13 Length: 1:06:07. CD 1. (Johann) Michael Haydn Composer. 6 Minuets, for orchestra, MH354 (P 70) Work. Franz) Joseph Haydn Composer. Sinfonia Concertante for violin, cello, oboe, bassoon, and orchestra, Ho. :105 Work.
Vlla No. 1 Sinfonia Concertante in B flat major, Hob. I No. 105 Pinchas Zukerman, Ronald Leonhard, Barbara Winters, David Breidenthal Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra, Pinchas Zukerman. Franz Joseph Haydn Violin Concerto No. 1 in C major, Hob. Vlla No. 105. Pinchas Zukerman, Ronald Leonhard, Barbara Winters, David Breidenthal Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra, Pinchas Zukerman.
The Sinfonia Concertante is written in E♭ major but the solo viola part was originally written a semi-tone lower in D, to be played scordatura ; the soloist was to tune the viola a semitone higher to make the instrument sound brighter. Concertos and concertante works by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Flute Concerto in G major, . 13/285c ("No. Flute Concerto in D major, . 14/285d ("No. Andante in C major, . 15/285e, flute.