Eric Johnson - Ah Via Musicom album flac
|1||Ah Via Musicom||2:04|
|2||Cliffs Of Dover||4:10|
|7||Nothing Can Keep Me From You||4:23|
|8||Song For George||1:47|
|10||Forty Mile Town||4:13|
- Distributed By – Capitol Records-EMI Of Canada Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Backing Vocals – Jody Lazo (tracks: 7, 10)
- Bass – Kyle Brock (tracks: 2 To 6, 11), Reggie Witty (tracks: 7), Roscoe Beck (tracks: 1, 3, 7, 9, 10)
- Drums – Tommy Taylor (tracks: 1 To 7, 9 To 11)
- Engineer – Richard Mullen
- Guitar – Eric Johnson , Steven Hennig (tracks: 5)
- Harmonica – Wee Willie (tracks: 9)
- Keyboards – Steve Barber* (tracks: 7, 11)
- Lap Steel Guitar – Eric Johnson (tracks: 4, 5, 10, 11)
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Mixed By – Michael Frondelli (tracks: 1 To 3, 5 To 7, 9, 11), Richard Mullen (tracks: 4, 8, 10)
- Percussion – James Fenner (tracks: 6, 10, 11), Paul Bissell (tracks: 1)
- Piano – Eric Johnson (tracks: 4, 7)
- Producer, Written By – Eric Johnson
- Sitar – Eric Johnson (tracks: 4)
- Synthesizer – Steve Barber* (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6, 10)
- Vocals – Eric Johnson (tracks: 3, 4, 7, 10)
- Written By – Steve Barber (tracks: 1), Vince Mariani (tracks: 3)
NotesRecorded between March 1988 and June 1989.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 077779051724
- Barcode (Text): 0 7777-90517-2 4
|C1-90517||Eric Johnson||Ah Via Musicom (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||C1-90517||US||1990|
|CDP 7 90517 2||Eric Johnson||Ah Via Musicom (CD, Album)||Capitol Records||CDP 7 90517 2||Europe||1990|
|CDP 7 90517 2||Eric Johnson||Ah Via Musicom (CD, Album, RE)||Capitol Records||CDP 7 90517 2||Germany||Unknown|
|TOCP-6615, C2-90517||Eric Johnson||Ah Via Musicom - 未来への扉 (CD, Album)||Capitol Records, Capitol Records||TOCP-6615, C2-90517||Japan||1991|
|CDP 7 90517 2||Eric Johnson||Ah Via Musicom (CD, Album)||Capitol Records||CDP 7 90517 2||US||1990|
Tracklist: 1. Ah Via Musicom, 2. Cliffs Of Dover, 3. Desert Rose, 4. High Landrons, 5. Steve’s Boogie, 6. Trademark, 7. Nothing Can Keep Me From You, 8. Song For George, 9. Righteous, 10. Forty Mile Town, 11.
Eric Johnson : Ah Via Musicom,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Интернет-магазин OZON. Акции, скидки! Широкий ассортимент на OZON. ru · Удобная доставка · Акции и скидки · 20 способов оплаты · Гарантия
The album reached No. 67 on the . Billboard 200 and remained on that chart for 60 weeks. All four singles charted on Billboard's Mainstream Rock chart, with three of them being top 10 hits: "High Landrons" at No. 31, "Righteous" at No. 8, "Cliffs of Dover" at No. 5 and "Trademark" at No. 7. "Cliffs of Dover" went on to win the Award for Best Rock Instrumental Performance at the 1992 Grammys.
After being overlooked on his debut, Tones, guitarist Eric Johnson burst onto the airwaves with the surprising hit "Cliffs of Dover. Armed with excellent chops and a clear tone, Johnson took a tired formula and made it sound fresh again. Despite his talents on the fret board, he plays with great restraint and chose to explore a variety of styles, including rock, pop, blues, country, and jazz.
Eric Johnson earned a spot on that distinguished list when he started his professional career in the early '70s - even if most people didn't realize it until he released his third album, Ah Via Musicom, on Feb. 28, 1990. One of the unlikelier rock hits of the year, Musicom sold more than half a million copies and netted a Grammy nomination in spite of the fact that it largely consisted of instrumentals. Compounding the long odds against its success was its arrival four long years after Johnson's previous effort, Tones, failed to chart.
Album · 1990 · 11 Songs. Ah Via Musicom Eric Johnson. Listen on Apple Music.
Band Name Eric Johnson. Album Name Ah Via Musicom.
Listen free to Eric Johnson – Ah Via Musicom (Ah Via Musicom, Cliffs of Dover and more). Ah Via Musicom is a combination of incredible music. Although "Clift's of Dover" is the marquee, the gems lie inside. Every song is an exhibition of talent, each representing it’s own style. Steve’s Boogie screams Chet Atkins, while Desert Rose has a hint of Steve Miller. Righteous is full out blues, as Forty Mile Town is light as a feather.
by Eric Johnson - 11 Tracks - 40:49. Release date 03/12/1990.