Paul Barrère - Real Lies album flac
|A4||Hard On Me||4:09|
|B1||Rock And Roll Lines||4:25|
|B2||If The Phone Don't Ring||3:27|
- Distributed By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mirage Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Mirage Records Inc.
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Recorded At – QCA Studios
- Mastered At – Specialty Records Corporation
- Mastered At – Sheffield Lab Matrix – △6149
- Mastered At – Atlantic Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Atlantic Studios
- Art Direction – Bob Defrin
- Backing Vocals [Additional] – Bam Powell
- Bass, Vocals – Mike Sharfe
- Design Concept – Daryl Kalmus
- Drums, Percussion – Kenny Bobinger
- Engineer – Ric Probst
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jim Greene*
- Executive-Producer – Steve Bernstein
- Guitar, Vocals – Michael Wheeler
- Keyboards – T Lavitz*
- Lacquer Cut By [Runout Etchings] – D.K.*
- Mastered By – Dennis King
- Photography By – Bob Manella
- Producer – Paul Barrére*
- Vocals, Guitar, Percussion – Paul Barrére*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): ST-WTG-835373-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): ST-WTG-835374-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Etched side A, except SRC logo & ATLANTIC STUDIOS D.K. stamped): ST-WTG-835373A [SRC logo] ATLANTIC STUDIOS D.K.
- Matrix / Runout (Etched side B, except SRC logo & ATLANTIC STUDIOS D.K. stamped): ST-WTG-835374-A [SRC logo] ATLANTIC STUDIOS D.K.
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|90138-1, 7 90138-1||Paul Barrère*||Real Lies (LP, Album)||Mirage , Mirage||90138-1, 7 90138-1||US||1984|
|250 378 - 1||Paul Barrere||Real Lies (LP, Album)||WEA||250 378 - 1||Netherlands||1984|
|P-11470||Paul Barrere||Real Lies (LP, Album, Promo)||WEA||P-11470||Japan||1984|
|250 378-1||Paul Barrere||Real Lies (LP, Album)||WEA||250 378-1||Germany||1984|
|250 378-1||Paul Barrere||Real Lies (LP)||WEA||250 378-1||Italy||1984|
Real Lies from Paul Barrere (1984) (LP).
Vocals, Guitar, Percussion – Paul Barrére. 2nd catalog number appears on the spine. Real Lies (LP, Album).
5. Rock and Roll Lines. More By Paul Barrere. See All. On My Own Two Feet. Zero ads. Try it now.
The Last Record Album is the fifth studio album by the American rock band Little Feat, released in 1975. Those that succeed, however, are quite good, particularly Paul Barrere and Bill Payne's gently propulsive 'All That You Dream,' Lowell George's beautiful 'Long Distance Love,' and the sublime 'Mercenary Territory' There are enough signs of Little Feat's true character on The Last Record Album . .
Artist: Paul Barrere. Paul Barrere - Who Knows for Sure On My Own Two Feet, 1983 03:12. Paul Barrere - Long Road Real Lies, 1984 04:06. Artist: Paul Barrere.
L to R: Paul Barrere and Lowell George, frontmen for Little Feat, 1972–1977. This new lineup radically altered the band's sound, leaning toward New Orleans funk. The group went on to record Dixie Chicken (1973)-one of the band's most popular albums, which incorporated New Orleans musical influences and styles-as well as Feats Don't Fail Me Now (1974), which was a studio-recorded attempt to capture some of the energy of their live shows. Barrere then released two solo albums, 1983's On My Own Two Feet (Mirage) and 1984's Real Lies (Atlantic). Richie Hayward was the drummer on Robert Plant's 1985 funk and new wave flavoured Shaken 'n' Stirred (Es Paranza).
Paul Barrere (born July 3, 1948) is an American musician most prominent as a member of the band Little Feat, which he joined in 1972 some three years after the band was created by Lowell George. Matt Everitt & Keith Richards - Psychedelic movement & the new album. Matt Everitt & Keith Richards. Keith Richards: "If I don't do this, somebody else will. The Rolling Stones come to Rugby.