"Company" Original Broadway Cast - Company - A Musical Comedy (Original Cast Recording) album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Dean Jones And Company*||Company|
|A2||–Elaine Stritch, Barbara Barrie, Charles Kimbrough And Company*||The Little Things You Do Together|
|A3||–Charles Kimbrough, George Coe, Charles Braswell, Dean Jones||Sorry - Grateful|
|A4||–Donna McKechnie, Susan Browning, Pamela Myers||You Could Drive A Person Crazy|
|A5.1||–Charles Braswell, John Cunningham , Steve Elmore, George Coe, Charles Kimbrough And Company*||Have I Got A Girl For You|
|A5.2||–Dean Jones , The Vocal Minority*||Someone Is Waiting|
|A6||–Pamela Myers||Another Hundred People|
|A7||–Beth Howland, Steve Elmore, Teri Ralston And Company*||Getting Married Today|
|B1||–Dean Jones And Company*||Side By Side By Side / What Would We Do Without You?|
|B2.1||–Barbara Barrie, Teri Ralston, Merle Louise, Beth Howland, Elaine Stritch, Charles Kimbrough, George Coe||Poor Baby|
|B2.2||–"Company" Original Broadway Cast, Orchestra||Tick-Tock
Arranged By [Dance Music Arr. By] – David Shire
|B3||–Dean Jones , Susan Browning||Barcelona|
|B4||–Elaine Stritch||The Ladies Who Lunch|
|B5||–Dean Jones And Company*||Being Alive|
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Arranged By [Dance Music Arrangements By] – Wally Harper
- Choreography [Musical Numbers Staged By] – Michael Bennett
- Copyist [Music Publisher] – Tommy Valando
- Directed By [Production Directed By] – Harold Prince
- Engineer [Uncredited] – Fred Plaut, John Guerriere
- Featuring [Presents, And] – Elaine Stritch
- Featuring [Presents] – Barbara Barrie, Beth Howland, Charles Braswell, Charles Kimbrough, Dean Jones , Donna McKechnie, George Coe, John Cunningham , Merle Louise, Pamela Myers, Steve Elmore, Susan Browning, Teri Ralston
- Leader [Musical Direction By] – Harold Hastings
- Libretto By [Book By] – George Furth
- Lighting – Robert Ornbo
- Liner Notes [Notes By] – Charles Burr
- Music By, Lyrics By – Stephen Sondheim
- Orchestrated By [Orchestrations By] – Jonathan Tunick
- Other [Costumes By] – D. D. Ryan
- Performer [Cast, Amy] – Beth Howland
- Performer [Cast, April] – Susan Browning
- Performer [Cast, David] – George Coe
- Performer [Cast, Harry] – Charles Kimbrough
- Performer [Cast, Jenny] – Teri Ralston
- Performer [Cast, Joanne] – Elaine Stritch
- Performer [Cast, Kathy] – Donna McKechnie
- Performer [Cast, Larry] – Charles Braswell
- Performer [Cast, Marta] – Pamela Myers
- Performer [Cast, Paul] – Steve Elmore
- Performer [Cast, Peter] – John Cunningham
- Performer [Cast, Robert] – Dean Jones
- Performer [Cast, Sarah] – Barbara Barrie
- Performer [Cast, Susan] – Merle Louise
- Performer [Cast, The Vocal Minority] – Carol Gelfand, Cathy Corkill, Dona D. Vaughn, Marilyn Saunders
- Presenter – Harold Prince
- Presenter [In Association With] – Ruth Mitchell
- Producer [Album Produced By] – Thomas Z. Shepard
- Set Designer [Sets And Projections] – Boris Aronson
NotesHarold Prince In Association With Ruth Mitchell Presents "Company"
The selections are ASCAP.
Notes prepared as of April 30, 1970, and printed before the recording of this album.
Manufactured by Columbia Records/CBS, Inc., New York, N.Y.
Printed in U.S.A.
Promotional copies stamped with "Demonstration Not For Sale" on back of sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side 1): XSM 153092
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side 2): XSM 153093
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Stamped, Side 1): [(horizontal) Q] XXSM153092-1G
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Stamped, Side 2): [(horizontal) Q] XXSM153093-1E
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Etched, Side 1): [(horizontal) Q] T
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Etched, Side 1): I T
- Other (Sleeve, Back): 4
|OS 3550||Various||Company - A Musical Comedy (Original Cast Recording) (LP, Album)||Columbia Masterworks||OS 3550||US||1970|
|SK 65283||Original Broadway Cast*||Company - A Musical Comedy (CD, Album, Club, RE)||Columbia, Legacy, Sony Classical||SK 65283||US||2009|
|SMK 53496||"Company" Original London Cast||Company - A Musical Comedy (London Cast Recording) (CD, Album, RE)||Sony Classical||SMK 53496||UK||1993|
|OS 3550||"Company" Original Broadway Cast||Company - A Musical Comedy (Original Cast Recording) (LP, Album, RE)||Columbia Masterworks||OS 3550||US||Unknown|
|OS 3550, 3550||"Company" Original Broadway Cast||Company - A Musical Comedy (Original Cast Recording) (LP, Album, Quad, RE)||Columbia Masterworks, CBS Masterworks, Columbia Masterworks, CBS Masterworks||OS 3550, 3550||US||Unknown|
Company - Musical (Company - A Musical Comedy.
Company is a 1970 musical comedy with music and lyrics by Stephen Sondheim and book by George Furth. The original production was nominated for a record-setting fourteen Tony Awards and won six. Originally titled Threes, its plot revolves around Robert (a single man unable to commit fully to a steady relationship, let alone marriage), the five married couples who are his best friends, and his three girlfriends.
Company" is a musical comedy. This "new" recording featuring the new vocals laid over the original Broadway backing tracks was released as the Original London Cast recording. In 1998, when Sony Music who had acquired the Columbia catalogues, released a newly digitalized CD version of the original Broadway cast recording, Kert's rendition of "Being Alive," the show's final number, was included as a bonus track.
Ensemble – The "Company" Original Broadway Cast Vocal Minority (tracks: 1, 2, 8, 9, 14-16). Liner Notes – Marc Kirkeby. Lyrics By – Stephen Sondheim. Music By – Stephen Sondheim. Producer, Reissue Producer – Thomas Z. Shepard. Remix, Mastered By – Darcy Proper. Company - A Musical Comedy (Original Cast Recording) (LP, Album, Quad, RE). Columbia Masterworks, CBS Masterworks, Columbia Masterworks, CBS Masterworks.
American Idiot: The Original Broadway Cast Recording. American Idiot: The Original Broadway Cast Recording is an album by the cast of American Idiot and Green Day. In September 2009, American Idiot began its run in the Berkeley Repertory Theatre, California. After two extensions, it was transferred to the St. James Theatre on Broadway. The first single from the album, "21 Guns" was released on December 3, 2009.
Record Company Required Metadata: Music file metadata contains unique purchase identifier. Total Length: 1:08:26. Mrs. Fairfax sings "Slip of a Girl" to Jane upon hearing of the impending nuptials. It is also my sentiment everytime I listen to this wonderful CD.
Album · 1975 · 27 Songs. Getting Married Today (From "Company"). Millicent Martin, Julia McKenzie & David Kernan. 5. I Remember (From "Evening Primrose"). Original Broadway Cast of Do I Hear a Waltz? The Sondheim Songbook. Barbara Cook Sings Mostly Sondheim: Live At Carnegie Hall. Musical Cast Recording.
A winner at both the Drama Critics Circle and Tony Awards in 1970, this show established Sondheim as a demigod of the contemporary musical theater. The story of a bachelor afloat in a sea of the very married was certainly of its time, but it has proven to have enduring appeal, as have Sondheim's deliciously tongue-twisting songs.