Gruff Rhys - American Interior album flac
|3||100 Unread Messages||4:32|
|4||The Whether (Or Not)||3:36|
|5||The Last Conquistador||3:58|
|7||Liberty (Is Where We'll Be)||4:54|
|11||Walk Into The Wilderness||3:49|
|12||Year Of The Dog||3:30|
- Made By – EDC, Germany – 53524695
- Recorded At – ARC Studios, Omaha, NE
- Recorded At – Toybox Studios, Bristol
- Engineered At – Wings For Jesus
- Mixed At – Toybox Studios, Bristol
- Mastered At – Electric Mastering
- Published By – Nettwerk One Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Turnstile
- Copyright (c) – Turnstile
- Record Company – Ovni
- Record Company – Penguin Books Ltd.
- Record Company – Ie Ie Productions
- Record Company – Caroline Records
- Arranged By [Strings] – Gruff ab Arwel (tracks: 2, 7, 10, 11)
- Artwork, Design – Pete Fowler
- Bass – Jonathan Thomas* (tracks: 4)
- Cello – Elen Ifan
- Drums – Chris Walmsley (tracks: 7, 9, 12, 13), Kliph Scurlock (tracks: 2 to 6, 10, 11)
- Engineer – Kris Jenkins (tracks: 1)
- Engineer [Recordings At Arc Studios] – Mike Mogis
- Engineer [Recordings At Toybox] – Ali Chant
- Harmony Vocals – Lisa Jen Brown (tracks: 3)
- Layout – dlt*
- Lead Guitar [Electric Lead Guitar] – Alun Tan Lan (tracks: 3, 12, 13)
- Mandolin [Electric Mandolin] – Alun Tan Lan (tracks: 2)
- Mastered By – Guy Davie
- Mixed By – Ali Chant, Gruff Rhys
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Maggie Bjorklund* (tracks: 7, 12, 13)
- Photography By – Dylan Goch*, Ryan Owen Eddleston
- Piano – Osian Gwynedd
- Producer – Ali Chant (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 13), Andy Votel (tracks: 8), Gruff Rhys (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 13)
- Timpani – Ali Chant (tracks: 9)
- Viola – Rebecca Homer
- Violin [1st Violin] – Mari Morgan
- Violin [2nd Violin] – Francesca Simmons
- Vocals, Bass, Acoustic Guitar, Percussion, Keyboards, Synthesizer [Synths] – Gruff Rhys
- Written-By – Gruff Rhys, Trad* (tracks: 8)
NotesComes in a gatefold card slipcase with booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (text): 0 602537 775835
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI l329
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5022
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-1055170 1 A01
- Matrix / Runout: MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC A
|TS008||Gruff Rhys||American Interior (CD, Album)||Turnstile||TS008||UK||2014|
|TS008||Gruff Rhys||American Interior (CDr, Album, Promo)||Turnstile||TS008||UK||2014|
|TS008LP||Gruff Rhys||American Interior (LP, Album, 180 + CD, Album)||Turnstile, Ovni, Penguin , Ie Ie Productions||TS008LP||UK||2014|
|TS008LP, TS008EP1||Gruff Rhys||American Interior (LP, Album, 180 + CD, Album + 12", EP, 180 + Box, D)||Turnstile, Turnstile, Ovni, Ovni||TS008LP, TS008EP1||UK||2014|
American Interior is the title track from the new album, film, book and app project by Gruff Rhys. The project is inspired by John Evans, an 18th century explorer who traveled to America in 1792 on a mission to find a Welsh-speaking Native American tribe.
American Interior is the title track from the new album, film, book and app project by Gruff Rhys.
American Interior - Gruff Rhys. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией.
Album · 2013 · 13 Songs.
Исключительный дизайн и непревзойденное качество материалов и тканей. nbsp;· Натуральные материалы · Цвета и ткани на выбор · Бережная доставка
American Interior is the fourth solo album by Gruff Rhys, released on 5 May 2014. It is a concept album based on the life of the explorer John Evans. Gruff Rhys - vocals, bass, acoustic guitar, percussion, keyboard, synths, production, mixing. Ali Chant - production, engineering (Toybox), mixing, timpani on "The Swamp". Mike Mogis - engineering (Arc Studios).
Such a tale is ideal for Gruff Rhys, the Welsh psychedelic pop artist who has specialized in eccentricity from his very first recording with Super Furry Animals. American Interior captures Rhys' own attempt to retrace the footsteps of explorer John Evans, who set out in the 1790s to find the lost Welsh-speaking tribe. Evans didn't find the tribe and for Rhys the journey itself is the destination, a journey he chronicled in a film, in a book, and in this concept album
The LP comes in a thick card gatefold sleeve and is pressed on 180 gram vinyl.
Super Furry Animals frontman Gruff Rhys' latest solo project was inspired by his recent discovery that he's a descendent of John Evans, a Welsh explorer from the 1790s. The resulting LP is far more robust and widescreen-scaled than the modest, folk-oriented music Rhys has thus far released under his own name, in tune with the Super Furry Animals’ manic genre-blurring, retro-futurist mandate. The tour is chronicled in Rhys’ new documentary with co-director Dylan Goch, American Interior, which is currently making the rounds on the festival circuit. But for those not in the vicinity of a screening, there’s this namesake 13-song companion album, which provides a vivid retelling of the story even in the absence of visuals.
Gruff Rhys is set to release his new solo album, American Interior, next week (5 May), but you can listen to the whole record now via Q, complete with unique visuals
It features a one meter tall avatar of said explorer. It was designed by Pete fowler and built by The Felt Mistress. You had to be there - and now you can!" American Interior is released.