Black Sabbath - The Dio Years album flac
|3||Heaven And Hell||6:58|
|5||Lonely Is The Word||5:51|
|6||The Mob Rules||3:15|
|7||Turn Up The Night||3:42|
|9||Falling Off The Edge Of The World||5:04|
|10||After All (The Dead)||5:42|
|13||Children Of The Sea (Live)||6:14|
|14||The Devil Cried||6:01|
|15||Shadow Of The Wind||5:40|
|16||Ear In The Wall||4:04|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Marketed By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Manufactured By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Pressed By – Cinram GmbH
- Produced For – Musicland GmbH
- Recorded By – Record Plant Mobile, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Criteria Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Rockfield Studios
- Recorded At – Tone Hall
- Mixed At – Musicland Studios
- Mixed At – Tone Hall
- Remastered At – Digiprep
- Art Direction, Design – Masaki Koike
- Bass – Geezer Butler
- Drums – Bill Ward (tracks: 1 to 5), Vinny Appice (tracks: 6 to 16)
- Engineer – Bill Freesh (tracks: 13), Lee De Carlo* (tracks: 13)
- Engineer, Mixed By – Mack (tracks: 10 to 12), Mike Exeter (tracks: 14 to 16)
- Guitar [Guitars] – Tony Iommi
- Illustration [In Booklet] – Wes Benscoter
- Keyboards – Geoff Nicholls (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Liner Notes – Dave Ling
- Management [Project Manager] – Liz Erman
- Other [Project Assistance] – Kris Ahrend, Steve Woolard
- Photography By [Photo On Panel 2] – Mark Weiss
- Producer – Geezer Butler (tracks: 13), Mack (tracks: 10 to 12), Ronnie James Dio (tracks: 14 to 16), Tony Iommi (tracks: 13, 14 to 16)
- Producer, Engineer – Martin Birch (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Remastered By – Bill Inglot, Dan Hersch
- Research [Photo] – Alessandra Quaranta
- Supervised By [A&R Supervision] – Mason Williams
- Supervised By [Editorial Supervision] – Dorothy Stefanski
- Vocals – Ronnie James Dio
- Written-By – Ward* (tracks: 1 to 5), Butler* (tracks: 1 to 12), Dio*, Iommi*
NotesTracks 1-5 from Heaven And Hell (A) Warner Bros. #3372 (4/80) • Recorded at Criteria Recording Studios, Miami, FL • ℗ 1980 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Tracks 6-9 from Mob Rules (B) Warner Bros. #3605 (10/81) • Recorded at The Record Plant, Los Angeles, CA • ℗ 1981 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Tracks 10-12 from Dehumanizer (C) Reprise #26965 (6/92) • Produced for Musicland GmbH • Recorded at Rockfield Studios, Wales • Mixed at Musicland, Munich • ℗ 1992 Reprise Records
Track 13 from Live Evil (D) Warner Bros. #23742 (12/82) • Recorded with The Record Plant Mobile • ℗ 1982 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Tracks 14-16 (New Recordings) (E) • Recorded & mixed at Tone Hall, Warwickshire • ℗ 2007 Rhino Entertainment Company, a Warner Music Group Company
Remastered at Digiprep.
Compilation ℗ & © 2007 Rhino Entertainment Company, a Warner Music Group Company.
Manufactured & marketed by Rhino Entertainment Company.
Manufactured in the E.U.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 8122 79992 4 7
- Matrix / Runout: [Warner Music Logo] 812279992-4 V01 LNB
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 05M6
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 056S
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 05R1
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 05R3
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 05R5
- Mould SID Code (Variant 6): IFPI 055S
- Mould SID Code (Variant 7): IFPI 05M8
- Mould SID Code (Variant 8): IFPI 054T
- Mould SID Code (Variant 9): IFPI 03M3
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 02982
|R2 116668||Black Sabbath||The Dio Years (CD, Comp, RM)||Rhino Records||R2 116668||US||2007|
|R2 116668||Black Sabbath||The Dio Years (CD, Comp)||Rhino Records , Warner Bros. Records||R2 116668||Argentina||2007|
|R2 116668||Black Sabbath||The Dio Years (CD, Comp, RM, Club, BMG)||Rhino Records , Warner Bros. Records||R2 116668||US||2007|
|R2 116668||Black Sabbath||The Dio Years (CD, Comp, RM, Unofficial)||Rhino Records||R2 116668||Russia||2007|
|8122799924||Black Sabbath||The Dio Years (CD, Comp, RM)||Rhino Records , Warner Bros. Records||8122799924||Australia||2007|
The Dio Years - Black Sabbath. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Миллионы композиций бесплатно и в хорошем качестве.
Find all the Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne and Ronnie James Dio music, mp3 tracks, albums, discography, lyrics, videos, photos, biography, tours, news an. .
The Dio Years is a compilation album by Black Sabbath.
The Dio Years (2007) by Black Sabbath. Labels: Rhino Entertainment Members: Ronnie James Dio, Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler, Bill Ward, Vinny Appice, Geoff Nicholls.
Слушайте и скачивайте black sabbath - the dio years на Хотплеере в mp.
were the last years that Sabbath exerted pull as an active band, and after his departure they stumbled through various singers over the next decade before intermittently reuniting with Ozzy in the '90s. The Dio Years proves that during his brief time with the band, Dio did help Sabbath make music that could hold its own with some of the classic lineup's finest moments
Black Sabbath were an English rock band, formed in Birmingham in 1968, by guitarist and main songwriter Tony Iommi, drummer Bill Ward, bassist and main lyricist Geezer Butler and singer Ozzy Osbourne. Black Sabbath are often cited as pioneers of heavy metal music. The band helped define the genre with releases such as Black Sabbath (1970), Paranoid (1970), and Master of Reality (1971). The band had multiple line-up changes, with Iommi being the only constant member throughout its history.
The Rolling Stone Album Guide. Black Sabbath: The Dio Years is a 2007 compilation CD of material from recordings made during vocalist Ronnie James Dio's tenure in the band. The CD contains full album length, remastered tracks culled from all three studio albums: Heaven and Hell (1980), Mob Rules (1981), Dehumanizer (1992), and the live album Live Evil (1982). It also contains three new recorded songs: "The Devil Cried", "Shadow of the Wind", and "Ear in the Wall". On 23 February 2007, both Eddie Trunk and Sirius Satellite Radio unveiled the song "The Devil Cried" from the upcoming album.
The Dio Years" is a great album for any fan of rock music, new to the art form or old-school to the bone. Black Sabbath is the greatest metal band of all time and whether fronted by a legend like Ozzy or a legend like Dio the result was always amazing music that delved deep into the underworld where few bands of the time dared go. The three new songs are as good as the thirteen old ones and I can't wait for the rumored new studio album. Either fearing the wrath of one Sharon Osbourne (DIE!) or wishing to be freed of expectations, the band has taken on the name "Heaven and.
They were re-remastered for the Dio Years package. Track 13 was culled from the Live Evil album, so all four of Dio’s Black Sabbath albums are represented in this package. There used to be an electronic E-Card for the release when the album was new (it was here), but as of last check in October 2011, it appears to be gone.