Wayne Peterson / Martin Brody / John Stewart McLennan - Sextet / Voices / Moments Musicaux / Apparitions / Quintet album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
Cello – Steven Harrison*Clarinet, Bass Clarinet – Gregory DuffordConductor – Jean-Louis LeRouxEngineer – Robert ShumakerEnsemble – San Francisco Contemporary Music PlayersFlute, Flute [Alto] – Barbara ChaffeHarp – Marcella De Cray*Percussion – David Rosenthal Producer, Edited By – Wayne PetersonViolin – Roy Malan
Violin – Joel Smirnoff
|3||–Martin Brody||Moments Musicaux
Piano – David Evans
|4||–Martin Brody||I. Liberamente||2:17|
|5||–Martin Brody||II. Scherzando||2:31|
|6||–Martin Brody||III. Molto Rubato||3:16|
|7||–Martin Brody||IV. Sempre Agitato E Mercuriale||1:07|
|8||–Martin Brody||V. Andante Tranquillo||2:24|
|9||–John Stewart McLennan||I. Grave||9:36|
|10||–John Stewart McLennan||II. Andante E Sostenuto||7:34|
|11||–John Stewart McLennan||III. Molto Agitato||11:35|
- Manufactured By – American Helix – E30382
- Made By – American Helix Technology Corporation
- Published By – American Academy of Arts and Letters
- Recorded At – Houghton Chapel
- Mastered At – Sony Classical Productions, Inc.
- Art Direction, Art Direction [Production] – Brian Conley
- Artwork By [Cover Art], Design – Cecilia Smith
- Cello – Andres Diaz (tracks: 9 to 11)
- Clarinet – Peter Hancock (tracks: 9 to 11)
- Composed By – John Stewart McLennan (tracks: 9 to 11), Martin Brody (tracks: 2 to 8), Wayne Peterson (tracks: 1)
- Engineer – Everett Porter (tracks: 4 to 8), John Newton (tracks: 2, 3, 9 to 11)
- Mastered By – Francis X. Pierce
- Piano – Charles Fisk (tracks: 4 to 8), Randall Hodgkinson (tracks: 9 to 11)
- Producer – Amelia Rogers (tracks: 2 to 8)
- Producer, Edited By – Gunther Shuller* (tracks: 9 to 11)
- Viola – Burton Fine (tracks: 9 to 11)
- Violin – Amnon Levy (tracks: 9 to 11)
NotesAmerican Academy and Institute of Arts and Letters - Composers Award Recording
"Sextet" , recorded 6th October 1987 in San Francisco.
"Voices" for solo Violin
"Moments Musicaux" for piano and electronics, recorded 15th October 1990 at Houghton Chapel, Wellesley College.
"Apparitions" , recorded 28th August 1990 at Houghton Chapel, Wellesley College.
"Quintet" , recorded 2nd January 1988.
Mastered at Sony Classical Productions, Inc. NYC
Made in U.S.A. by American Helix Technology Corporation
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 9043-80594-2 8
- Barcode (String): 090438059428
- Matrix / Runout: ✶CD1510✶ CRI CD594 W. O. # E30382-1 "MANUFACTURED BY AMERICAN HELIX"
- Other (SPARS Code): DDD
If you are tired of too much Chopin lately :-) Here is a tiny bit of Rachmaninoff - his of Moments Musicaux (I am going to perform a complete set i. .
John Stewart McLennan 5 November 1853 15 September 1939 was a Conservative member of the Senate of Canada He was born in Montreal Quebec and became an .
Wayne Peterson (born September 3, 1927 in Albert Lea, MN) is a Pulitzer Prize–winning composer, pianist and educator. Variations: Viewing All Wayne Peterson.
Miles Davis Quintet (PRLP 185) is a 10 inch LP album by Miles Davis, released in 1954 by Prestige Records. The album title is not to be confused with either of Davis' later Great Quintets. The three tracks on this LP, and one other, were recorded at Rudy Van Gelder's Studio, Hackensack, New Jersey, on April 3, 1954. This was the first session for Prestige Davis recorded at Gelder's home studio, as he would all his remaining sessions for the label.
Miles Davis All-Star Sextet (PRLP 182) is a 10 inch LP album by Miles Davis, released in 1954 by Prestige Records. The two side-long tracks were recorded at Rudy Van Gelder's Studio, Hackensack, New Jersey, April 29, 1954.
Plays John Stewart along with similar artists like: Lindsey Buckingham, Paul Simon, Art Garfunkel, John Denver, Neil Youn. elated Artists. Janis Ian. Don McLean.
Wayne Peterson: Symphony in Three Movements. Wayne Peterson: Free Variations for Orchestra (1958). Oscar Peterson, Оскар Питерсон - Teach Me Tonight. Selected compositions. Excursion violin and piano (2010). Full Circle brass quintet plus percussion: 1 player (2009). Trap Drum Fantasy for solo drum set (2008). Diptych: Aubade, Odyssey for six players (1992). String Quartet No. 2: Apparitions, Jazz Play (1991). Four Spanish Songs (of Manuel de Falla) transcribed for woodwind quintet (1991). The Face of the Night, the Heart of the Dark for orchestra (1991) awarded the 1992 Pulitzer Prize in Music. Mallets Aforethought for percussion quartet (1990). The Widening Gyre for orchestra (1990). Sonatine of Maurice Ravel transcribed for woodwind quintet (1989). Duodecaphony for viola (or violin) and cello (1988).
Download A Few Moment Later Sound Effects.
Wayne Peterson Music of Wayne Peterson, Martin Brody & John Stewart McLennan. albums (1) works (1) tracks (3). title. Music of Wayne Peterson, Martin Brody & John Stewart McLennan.