Shakespeare - The Tragedy Of King Henry V album flac
|A||King Henry V|
|B||King Henry V|
- Recorded By – F.C.M. Productions
- Published By – Worlco
- Composed By [Musique Concrète] – Desmond Leslie
- Directed By – John Hale
- Voice Actor [Alice, Queen Isabel Of France] – Nancy Nevinson
- Voice Actor [Ambassador, Montjoy] – Julian Glover
- Voice Actor [Chorus] – Nigel Davenport
- Voice Actor [Constable Of France, Duke Of Gloucester, Herald] – Peter Birrel
- Voice Actor [Court] – Norman Wingrove
- Voice Actor [Dauphin] – John Moffatt
- Voice Actor [Duke Of Bourbon, Duke Of Burgundy] – Paul Harris
- Voice Actor [Duke Of Exeter] – Michael Goodliffe
- Voice Actor [Earl Of Westmoreland] – Dyson Lovell
- Voice Actor [Fluellen] – Kenneth Griffith
- Voice Actor [Governor Of Harfleur] – Nigel Davenport
- Voice Actor [Gower, Duke Of Bedford] – Frank Williams
- Voice Actor [Jamy, Williams] – Robert Fyfe
- Voice Actor [Katharine] – Anna Massey
- Voice Actor [King Charles Vi Of France] – Lockwood West
- Voice Actor [King Henry V] – Richard Burton
- Voice Actor [Macmorris, Bates] – John Davidson
- Voice Actor [Messenger, Duke Of Orleans] – Benjamin Whitrow
- Voice Actor [Pistol] – Peter Woodthorpe
- Voice Actor [Sir Thomas Erpingham] – Noel Howlett
- Written-By – William Shakespeare
NotesKing Henry V: A modern abridged version.
Australian WRC 3rd pressing, sourced from original stampers and featuring unique sleeve art. Mono and stereo versions have same number on back of sleeve (LS/11) - the mono version has "LS-11" on the label, while the stereo has "SLS-11". The stereo was issued with a small "S" sticker on the front of the sleeve. Includes 16 page 12"x9" booklet.
Although the addresses on the back of the booklet remain unchanged, the ones on the back of the sleeve are different (and out of date by mid-1969) -
299 Flinders Lane Melbourne
177 Elizabeth St Sydney
Newspaper House, 93 Queen St Brisbane
Stafford House 23 Leigh St Adelaide
Barnett's Buildings Council Ave Perth
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 label): 2XS3258
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 label): 2XS3259
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 runout - handwritten): 2XS 3258 9002-EMM·A
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 runout - handwritten): 2XS 3259 9002-EMM·B
|DEOB 5AM||Shakespeare*||King Henry V (LP, Album, Mono)||Odhams Books Ltd.||DEOB 5AM||UK||1964|
|DEOB 5AS||William Shakespeare||King Henry V (LP, Album)||Odhams Books Ltd.||DEOB 5AS||UK||1964|
|S-2510, LS/11||Shakespeare*||The Tragedy Of King Henry V (LP, Album, Club, RE)||World Record Club, World Record Club||S-2510, LS/11||Australia||1971|
|DEOB 5AM||William Shakespeare||King Henry V (LP, Album, Mono, Boo)||Oldbourne Press||DEOB 5AM||UK||1964|
|SLS-11, LS/11||Shakespeare*||The Tragedy Of King Henry V (LP, Album, Club)||World Record Club, World Record Club||SLS-11, LS/11||Australia||1965|
The Life of King Henry the Fifth. Shakespeare homepage Henry V Entire play. KING HENRY V. Send for him, good uncle. Shall we call in the ambassador, my liege? KING HENRY V. Not yet, my cousin: we would be resolved, Before we hear him, of some things of weight That task our thoughts, concerning us and France. Enter the ARCHBISHOP OF CANTERBURY, and the BISHOP of ELY. CANTERBURY. God and his angels guard your sacred throne And make you long become it! KING HENRY V. Sure, we thank you.
King Henry V: A modern abridged version. Australian WRC 1st pressing, sourced from original stampers and featuring unique sleeve art. 330 Flinders Lane Melbourne 177 Elizabeth St Sydney Newspaper House, 93 Queen St Brisbane 62 Pulteney St Adelaide Barnett's Buildings Council Ave Perth.
Shakespearean tragedy is the designation given to most tragedies written by playwright William Shakespeare.
The Tragedy of King Lear is a publication of The Elec-tronic Classics Series. This Portable Document file is furnished free and without any charge of any kind. Any person using this document file, for any pur-pose, and in any way does so at his or her own risk.
King Henry again shows his evolved and heroic character, very changed from the boyish man from Henry IV. He disguises himself and wanders through the English camp to determine how they view him as a King. He also offers them comfort and observes that a king is only a man, though his moral burden is heavy. Showing solidarity he rallies the troops before battle with the St. Crispin's Day Speech, proclaiming "we few, we happy few, we band of brothers. Shakespeare used numerous historical sources for his work, the primary one for Henry V being Raphael Holinshed's Chronicles. As with many of his works, there are multiple different versions or "quartos," some that appeared to be shortened of censored. Henry V has been studied extensively for its interpretation of warfare.
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H). 0 x . 7 Inches.
Living Shakespeare, Inc. 100 Sixth Ave. NY NY. 32 pages including a glossary. I cannot find any info as to the value of this booklet. It is in new condtion. thanking you in advance for any help. Tina, 8 years ago I have the same book as pictured above and I would like to know how much it is worth. Living Shakespeare The Tragedy of King Henry V). Thank You so much.
It wasn’t Shakespeare, but Shakespearian scholars, who categorised his plays into those areas of tragedy, comedy and history – as well as ‘problem‘ and ‘Roman‘. Unfortunately, our appreciation of the plays is often affected by our tendency to look at them in that limited way. Most of the plays have an historical element – the Roman plays, for example, are historical but scholars don’t refer to those Roman plays (Julius Caesar, Antony and Cleopatra, Coriolanus et. as history plays. The plays dramatise five generations of’ Medieval power struggles. For the most part they depict the Hundred Years War with France, from Henry V to Joan of Arc, and the Wars of the Roses, between York and Lancaster.
Lear, King of Britain King of France, suitor and later husband to Cordelia Duke of Burgundy, suitor to Cordelia Duke of Cornwall, husband to Regan Duke of Albany, husband to Goneril Earl of Kent Earl of Gloucester Edgar, son of Gloucester Edmund, bastard son to Gloucester Curan, a courtier Old Man, tenant to Gloucester Doctor Lear's Fool Oswald, steward to Goneril A. Captain under Edmund's command Gentlemen A Herald Servants to Cornwall. Goneril, daughter to Lear Regan, daughter to Lear Cordelia, daughter to Lear.
William Shakespeare's plays were put into three categories when they were first compiled: tragedies, comedies, and histories; they've changed in time. A List of Shakespeare’s Plays by Tragedy, Comedy and History. Hulton Deutsch/Getty Images.