Ramones - Road To Ruin album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||I Just Want To Have Something To Do||2:41|
|2||I Wanted Everything||3:18|
|3||Don't Come Close||2:44|
|4||I Don't Want You||2:26|
|5||Needles & Pins
Written-By – Jack Nitzsche, Sonny Bono
|6||I'm Against It||2:07|
|7||I Wanna Be Sedated||2:29|
|10||She's The One||2:13|
|12||It's A Long Way Back||2:22|
|13||I Want You Around (Ed Stasium Version)||3:02|
|14||Rock 'N' Roll High School (Ed Stasium Version)||2:19|
|15||Blitzkrieg Bop/Teenage Lobotomy/California Sun/Pinhead/She's The One (Live)
Engineer [Remix] – Joel Soifer*Written-By [California Sun] – Henry Glover, Morris Levy
|16||Come Back, She Cried A.K.A. I Walk Out (Demo)||2:21|
|17||Yea, Yea (Demo)
Producer – T. Erdelyi*Written-By – Joey Ramone
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Copyright (c) – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Glass Mastered At – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – X16133
- Pressed By – Cinram, Olyphant, PA
- Recorded At – Mediasound
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Remastered At – Digiprep
- Copyright (c) – WB Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Taco Tunes
- Copyright (c) – Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Unart Catalog Inc.
- Art Direction – Greg Allen , Sevie Bates
- Art Direction [Original Album] – John Gillespie
- Artwork [Original Album Front Cover] – John Holmstrom
- Bass – Dee Dee Ramone
- Coordinator [A&R Editorial] – Shawn Amos
- Coordinator [Project] – Ginger Dettman, Steve Woolard
- Design – Greg Allen
- Design [Original Album] – Spencer Drate
- Design Concept [Original Album Cover Concept] – Gus MacDonald
- Drums – Marky Ramone
- Engineer [Assistant] – Ray Janos (tracks: 1 to 12)
- Guitar – Johnny Ramone
- Liner Notes – Arturo Vega, Legs McNeil
- Mastered By [Original Album] – Greg Calbi
- Other [Licensing] – Malia Doss
- Other [Project Assistance] – Amy Utstein, Cory Frye, Jim Hughes, Randy Perry
- Photography By [Back Inlay & O-card] – Robert Matheu
- Photography By [Booklet] – Arturo Vega, BJ Papas*, Frank Grando, Globe Photos*, Jill Furmanovsky, Marcy Blaustein, Michael Ochs, Robert Matheu
- Photography By [Original Album Back Cover] – Danny Fields
- Photography By [Original Album Inside] – Bob Gruen, Chip Rock
- Producer [Sound] – Bill Inglot
- Producer, Engineer – Ed Stasium (tracks: 1 to 12, 15), T. Erdelyi* (tracks: 1 to 12)
- Reissue Producer – Bill Inglot, Gary Stewart
- Remastered By – Bill Inglot, Dan Hersch
- Research [Editorial] – Daniel Goldmark
- Supervised By [Editorial] – Sheryl Farber
- Vocals – Joey Ramone
- Written-By – Douglas Colvin (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 15), Jeffrey Hyman (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 15), John Cummings (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 15), Ramones (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 16), Thomas Erdelyi* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 15)
NotesRemastered in Rhinophonic "Authentic Sound"
Jewel case comes housed in a slipcase (initial copies only). The UPC only appears on the slipcase
Tracks 1 to 12:
Originally from the album Road To Ruin, Sire #6063 (10/78)
Recorded at Media Sound, New York
Originally mastered at Sterling Sound
Tracks 13 and 14:
First issued on Hey Ho Let's Go: Ramones Anthology, Rhino #75817 (7/20/99)
From the original soundtrack album Rock 'N' Roll High School, Sire #6070 (4/79)
First issued on All That Stuff (And More), Volume Two, Sire #26618 (7/91)
Remastered at Digiprep
"I Just Want To Have Something To Do", "I Wanted Everything", "Don't Come Close", "I Don't Want You", "I'm Against It", "I Wanna Be Sedated", "I Want You Around", "Go Mental", "Questioningly", "Rock 'N' Roll High School", "She's The One", "Bad Brain", "It's A Long Way Back" © 1978, WB Music Corp (ASCAP), Taco Tunes Inc. (ASCAP), Bleu Disque Music Co. Inc. (ASCAP)
"Needles & Pins" © 1963, EMI Unart Catalog Inc. (BMI)
"Rock 'N' Roll High School", "I Want You Around" © 1980, EB [sic] Music Corp. (ASCAP), Taco Tunes Inc. (ASCAP), Bleu Disque Music Co. Inc. (ASCAP)
All rights on behalf of Taco Tunes, Inc. & Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc. administered by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)
The song writers are credited two times. Once as 'All songs written by the Ramnoes, except: "Needles & Pins" by Sonny Bono & Jack Nitzsche, "California Sun" by Henry Glover & Morris Levy and "Yea, Yea" by Joey Ramone". The second time, the songs are listed individually with all of the tracks (except "Needles & Pins", "Blitzkrieg Bop", "Teenage Lobotomy", "California Sun", "Pinhead", "Come Back She Cried A.K.A. I Walk Out" and "Yea, Yea") credited to Jeffrey Hyman/John Cummings/Douglas Colvin/Thomas Erdelyi and "Needles & Pins" credited to Sonny Bono/Jack Nitzsche, and "Rock 'N' Roll High School" and "I Want You Around" are listed a second time, credited to Jeffrey Hyman/John Cummings/Douglas Colvin
All selections ℗ 1978, 1979, 1991, 1999 & 2001 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
℗ & © 1978 & 2001 Warner Bros. Records Inc. & Rhino Entertainment Company
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 8122-74308-2 5
- ASIN: B00005JGAH
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): wea mfg. OLYPHANT X16133 3 R2 74308-2 01 CI M1S4
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): wea mfg. OLYPHANT X16133 3 R2 74308-2 01 M3S1 CI
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): wea mfg. OLYPHANT X16133 3 R2 74308-2 01 M3S8 CI
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2, 3): ifpi L902
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2U3V
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2U6D
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 2U8B
|SRK 6063||Ramones||Road To Ruin (LP, Album)||Sire||SRK 6063||US||1978|
|WPCP-3144||Ramones||Road To Ruin (CD, Album, RE)||Sire||WPCP-3144||Japan||Unknown|
|RCV1 6063||Ramones||Road To Ruin (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, Blu)||Sire||RCV1 6063||UK & US||2019|
|SRK 6063||Ramones||Road To Ruin (LP, Album, M/Print)||Sire||SRK 6063||US||1978|
|2C 068 61656||Ramones||Road To Ruin (LP, Album)||Sire||2C 068 61656||France||1978|
These are the chords for the album "Road To Ruin" recorded in 1978. Just Want to Have Something to Do . Wanted Everything . on't Come Close . Don't Want You . eedles and Pins . '.
Road to Ruin is the fourth studio album by American punk rock band the Ramones, released on September 21, 1978, through Sire Records as LP record, 8 track cartridge & audio cassette. It was the first Ramones album to feature new drummer Marky Ramone, who replaced Tommy Ramone. Tommy left due to lack of previous albums sales and stress while touring; however, he stayed with the band to produce the album with Ed Stasium.
Ramones - Road To Ruin (1978). Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Road To Ruin: Expanded and Remastered. Авторы текста и музыки. John Cummings, Jeffrey Hyman, Douglas Glenn Colvin.
Road to Ruin is the fourth studio album by the American punk rock band The Ramones. It was released on September 21, 1978 through Sire Records. It was the first Ramones album to feature new drummer Marky Ramone, replacing founding member Tommy Ramone. Road to Ruin Q&A.
And the Ramones debut 1st album in this cheap series came out in 1994. Hope this was helpful. I was just recently really introduced to the Ramones! This is my kind of music and this is a great album.
Brain (Remastered) 12 – It’s A Long Way Back (Remastered) 13 – I Just Want To Have Something To Do (40th Anniversary Road Revisited Mix) 14 – I Wanted Everything (40th Anniversary Road Revisited Mix) 15 – Don’t Come Close (40th Anniversary Road Revisited Mix) 16 – I Don’t Want You (40th Anniversary Road Revisited Mix) 17 – Needles And Pins.
Ramones - Road to Ruin. This is the node product page full template. Release Date: 1/29/2019. Ramones' fourth studio album from 1978. Features the classic song "I Wanna Be Sedated. Format: 1LP, 140 gram blue vinyl.
Road to ruin (album) Kolay.
Aprende a tocar el acorde de Road To Ruin (album) (Ramones) en el Cifra Club. Inicio Punk Rock Ramones Road To Ruin (album). Road To Ruin (album). Tablatura: Principal (guitarra). Tom: A . 'm Against It . Wanna Be Sedated . o Mental . uestioningly 1. he's the One 1. ad Brain 1. t's a Long Way Back. 1. I Just Want to Have Something to Do Intro (x2) (verse) A5 F5 G5 Hanging out on Second Avenue Eating chicken Vidallo I just want to be with you A5 I just want to have something to do. (Chorus).